ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Which Exercises Are Perfect If You Are Above 60?
If your age is or above 60, never be under the impression that you can no longer do exercises to get a fit body. There are plenty of exercises that you can do daily to get a fit body even at your old age. Moreover, at this age, it is more important to do certain exercises that will increase your body's longevity and make you feel healthier and lively than ever.
Now that you have reached your 60s, you can get plenty of time to put your focus on doing various exercises that can help your body in plenty of ways.
There are many exercises that you can do yourself without the need of any trainer at all.
Exercises That You Can Do At Your 60s
The following exercises are perfect for your body if you have reached your 60s:
Cardio: This is one of the best ways to start your day and warm up by doing some cardiovascular activities. One of the best and most common cardio workouts is walking.
Squats: Place your feet at hip-distance apart and your toes towards the front. Lean your body slightly in the front and bend your knees in a position of sitting down. Hold for about five seconds then rise to the start position. Repeat 10 times.
Lunges: Stand with your feet at hip distance apart and the toes pointed forward. Then take a step forward and let your back knee bend below towards the floor. Make sure not to touch the floor. Using the front leg push yourself back and repeat the process with the other leg in the front and this leg at the back.
Exercises that are meant for people at the 60s can increase your stamina. They also improve the functioning of your heart and lungs.
About the Author
Kisar Dhillon – A Personal Fitness Trainer in Portland, Oregon. Need to get toned, lose weight, lose body fat, and increase lean muscle. If you need fitness trainer in Portland, then Kisar is the one. He is a personal trainer Portland OR with 25 years of experience and has expertise in health & fitness industry.For more information visit us today : http://kisardhillon.com
Kisar Dhillon is a Portland Personal Trainer with 25 years of experience and expertise in the health & fitness industry. If you want the best Portland Personal training studio, call 503-953-0241.
Fitness Articles1. Home Gym Packages In India
Author: Anson Sports
2. Breathwork Training Is Preventive Medicine For The Twenty-first Century
Author: Conscious Breathing is the most accessible method
3. Risk Factors For Uterine Cancer
Author: Dr. Swati Shah
4. Face Lift Treatment Cost In Sydney
5. Relaxation Techniques
Author: Raja A
6. Opportunities In Ovarian Cancer Diagnostics Market Abound Amid Covid-19, Concludes Fact.mr
7. Fast&up Bcaa - Jar Of 30 Servings-muscle Activation Boosters
Author: MD HASSNAIN FARIDY
8. Body Contouring Market Analysis, Market Status, Competition & Companies, Growth Opportunities 2023
Author: Body Contouring Market Analysis
9. The Benefits Of Yoga – American Osteopathic Association
10. Dos And Don'ts For Amateur Fitness Enthusiasts
Author: Rite Bite
11. 5 Nutrition Supplements Every Man Needs.
Author: hassnain faridy
12. Signs And Symptoms Of Dental Decay
Author: Frank Meshkani
13. Advantage Of Upright Stationary Fitness Bike
Author: KNIM SARODE
14. The Significance Of Adding Omega-3 To Your Day By Day Diet
Author: hassnain faridy
15. N95 Niosh-approved Masks Standard
Author: Lisa Lin