ALL >> Education >> View Article
5 Programming Languages Every Bca Student Should Know
Do you find complex numbers and coding interesting? Are you planning to lead a career in the IT industry? If you are, you should apply to one of the top BCA colleges in Bangalore and learn the best programming languages out there. But, how do you know which one is the best for you? To help you out with this, we have created a list of top five programming languages every BCA student should know in 2019. Keep reading to learn more.
Developed in 1991, this is one of the oldest languages for coders. If you are keen on developing video games, websites and software, it is about time you start learning Python. This language was used to build popular platforms such as Instagram, YouTube and Spotify. Want to create something equally innovative and popular? Apply to a college which has this programme as a part of their curriculum.
Almost everyone has heard of this language. Developed in 1995, Java is used for Android and iOS development, Graphic User Interfaces, and more. Wondering why you should learn this language? It is because Java developers are in demand and the language is evolving rapidly. This means you'll have the expertise to develop something which will almost always be in demand.
Every BCA student learns this programming language during the three years his college. Developed in 1972, C is used for operating systems, software development and hardware. This language was used to build Amazon Kindle, Linux and many more. Some of the top companies who are often hiring C programmers are Amazon, Intel and Dell.
This programming language is one of the most challenging yet demanded languages in the industry today. C++ is used for developing operating systems, software, search engines and video games. If you are looking for a language, which sets you apart, this is it. This language was used to develop the giant search engine Google; and Outlook.
PHP is a reasonably recent language developed in 1994. It is used for WordPress Plugins, web development, and creating database-enabled pages. This language is easy to learn and versatile, used by a large community and works well with different databases, images and more. Platforms such as Facebook and WordPress have been developed using PHP.
These are a few languages which are in demand, and you should learn. To do this, you can start looking for a BCA or MCA college in Bangalore. This is because a good college can empower you with relevant expertise to excel in the IT industry. All the best!
Education Articles1. 8 Reasons Coding For Kids Is Not Just Another Fad
Author: Jasmine Gordon
2. B.tech Cse At Avantika University
Author: Avantika University
3. How Virtual Accounting Can Help Your Business?
Author: Ledger Bench
4. How To Complete Any Online Course Successfully
Author: Online Class Cheat Reviews
5. Dgca Cpl Ground Classes
Author: HM Aviation
6. Shape Your Career The Way You Want With Hotel Management Courses
Author: BAPPA DEY
7. 7 Majestic Books To Read For 4th And 5th Grade Kids
Author: My schoolr
8. Analysis Instrument Ideas To Persuade Your Professor
Author: Matthew Ward
9. Look Up Itm For A Wide Selection Of Pg Diploma Course
Author: Krutika Sharma
10. Know More About Inductive Test
Author: Jason Rodnay
11. Blockchain In Agriculture: Explain 5 Potential Use Cases
Author: Block chain council
12. Data Science Training In Mumbai
Author: Dipanwita Sarkar
13. Digital Marketing Course In Hyderabad: Why Did You Choose This Career?
14. What Are The Ways By Which The Tutoring Services App Has Been Beneficial?
15. Discover The Top Reasons Behind Raising Demand Of Overseas Education Consultants In India