ALL >> Education >> View Article
5 Programming Languages Every Bca Student Should Know
Total Articles: 49
Do you find complex numbers and coding interesting? Are you planning to lead a career in the IT industry? If you are, you should apply to one of the top BCA colleges in Bangalore and learn the best programming languages out there. But, how do you know which one is the best for you? To help you out with this, we have created a list of top five programming languages every BCA student should know in 2019. Keep reading to learn more.
Developed in 1991, this is one of the oldest languages for coders. If you are keen on developing video games, websites and software, it is about time you start learning Python. This language was used to build popular platforms such as Instagram, YouTube and Spotify. Want to create something equally innovative and popular? Apply to a college which has this programme as a part of their curriculum.
Almost everyone has heard of this language. Developed in 1995, Java is used for Android and iOS development, Graphic User Interfaces, and more. Wondering why you should learn this language? It is because Java developers are in demand and the language is evolving rapidly. This means you'll have the expertise to develop something which will almost always be in demand.
Every BCA student learns this programming language during the three years his college. Developed in 1972, C is used for operating systems, software development and hardware. This language was used to build Amazon Kindle, Linux and many more. Some of the top companies who are often hiring C programmers are Amazon, Intel and Dell.
This programming language is one of the most challenging yet demanded languages in the industry today. C++ is used for developing operating systems, software, search engines and video games. If you are looking for a language, which sets you apart, this is it. This language was used to develop the giant search engine Google; and Outlook.
PHP is a reasonably recent language developed in 1994. It is used for WordPress Plugins, web development, and creating database-enabled pages. This language is easy to learn and versatile, used by a large community and works well with different databases, images and more. Platforms such as Facebook and WordPress have been developed using PHP.
These are a few languages which are in demand, and you should learn. To do this, you can start looking for a BCA or MCA college in Bangalore. This is because a good college can empower you with relevant expertise to excel in the IT industry. All the best!
Education Articles1. High Temperature Thermoplastics Market Analysis, Key Players Product Information, Regional Analysis
Author: Nikhil khadilkar
2. What Offers You Can Get From A Reputed Cdr Writing Service Provider?
Author: the CDR writing service provider in order to get a
3. Some Tips For Students Planning To Become A Successful Hotel Manager
Author: Prithvi SIngh
4. How Can You Tell If The Assignment Writing Firm You Hired Is Legit?
Author: Terry Shaw
5. What Are The Benefits Of Management Courses
Author: phonics group
6. Skills Required To Become A Full-stack Developer
7. Best School In Odisha - Mother’s Public School | Ranked Best Cbse School List In Bhubaneswar
Author: Mother's Public School
8. Data Science Courses In Bangalore
9. 11 Reasons To Use Selenium For Automation Testing
10. The Focus On Kinesthetic Skills And Why Is It Necessary
Author: Alpine Convent School
11. Polytechnic College In Haryana
Author: ponting brown
12. Best Security Guard Services In Chandigarh|mohal|punjab|india Training Of Guards|skilled Security Gu
13. Best Ways To Study Mathematics
14. The Best Preschool Teachers Have These 17 Qualities! – Part 2
15. Get Your Biology Assignments Done Instantly With The Help Of Skilled And Certified Writers
Author: Students assignment help