ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Royal Enfield – A Gun On The Road
In the automobile market of today’s time, everyone knows what is a royal enfield. Royal enfield is a record breaker, smashing the records one after another. It is the first choice of most of the people planning to buy a motorcycle. Royal enfield is one of those manufacturing companies which produces one of the strongest and toughest motorcycle in the country.
Royal enfield is the oldest and still surviving manufacturers of a motorcycle in the world. This was established in 1901. Most famous model of Royal enfield is Bullet but this is not all.
MODELS AND REASONS TO BUY ROYAL ENFIELD
There is a list of Royal enfield models which includes –
Royal enfield classic – 350, Royal enfield thunderbird 350X, Royal enfield bullet 350, Royal enfield interceptor 650, Royal enfield classic 500, Royal enfield thunderbird 350 and few more.
If you have not chosen yet that which one of the Royal enfield models you should choose then have a look at these reasons oh why one should buy a Royal enfield.
1. Some time ago it was not easy for everyone to ride a bullet. Only strong people can ride it safely but now royal enfield have made their motorcycles more easy and comfortable by giving some new changes and features which includes electric start and much more. People should thank technology.
2. Almost each and every motorcycle of royal enfield weight around 190 kilos which are a good thing as it will keep you safe from a high-speed wing and keep the motorcycle planted easily on road.
3. Leather bound seats are available at every motorcycle of royal enfield and it is sometimes also said to be a sofa on wheels.
4. If you have maintained your motorcycle, it will surely give an average of 35-40 kmpl. http://www.royalenfieldjmd.com/
5. Customization is very easy. One can add or remove according to his choice.
Coming to royal enfield bike price section, 1 lakh and 30 thousand is the starting which is very reasonable. And the same bike can be sold for 1 lakh after five years too, if maintained properly.
Royal enfield bike price starts from only 1.18 lakh which is for the cheapest bike named, bullet 350 and if we talk about the expensive one, it goes up to 2.65 lakh which is for the top model i.e Royal enfield continental GT 650. Some more prices are – classic 350 for 1.39 lakh, bullet 350 for 1.18 lakh and interceptor 650 for 2.65 lakh. These are all the popular bikes from Royal enfield. In upcoming time, royal enfield is going to launch a new model in India. Which one is that, that is still not out.
There are two types of bike lovers, one who dream to buy a bike and one who buys the same bike. Be the second person. The craze of a bike is taking speed day by day among the youth. Royal enfield is running at the same speed to serve the best to you.
Automobiles Articles1. Things To Know About Led Headlight Bulbs With Its Three Major Variants
2. Know The Different Types Of Bike Available
Author: Steve Chorbadjian
3. Checklist To Consider When You Buy A Refurbished Motorcycle
Author: Levi Fysh
4. Why Should You Change To Toyota Hilux Led Headlights?
Author: Hamish Crotty
5. Advantages Of Learning Driving At Safe Hands
Author: Nicholas Manchee
6. How To Get Excellent Offers At Any Servicing Centre At An Affordable Price
Author: Oliver Mertin
7. Explore The Best Parking Services That Are Offered By A Vehicle Storage Company
Author: Ava M Williams
8. How To Dispose Your Car The Safe And Easy Way
Author: Lachlan Ruth
9. How To Dispose Your Car Safely At A Great Exchange Price
Author: Luna Charlotte
10. Why Is Regular Caravan Servicing Important?
Author: Ryan Bulluss
11. Choose A Licensed And Certified Cab Agency For Quick And Safe Local Transfers
Author: Black Corporate
12. Finding The Best Car Repair Service In Your Locale: Points To Remember
Author: CTA Service Centre
13. Top Tips To Save Your Car In The Summer
Author: Liza Jones
14. Diode Dynamics Has The Best Led Light Bars For Trucks
Author: Tara Bloch
15. Tips To Choose The Right Bicycle For You
Author: Steve Chorbadjian