ALL >> Business >> View Article
E-waste Management Market To Expand At A Cagr Of 5.7% Between 2018 And 2026
Total Articles: 490
According to a new market research report published by Credence Research, “E-waste Management Market (by Product Type (Computers & IT Equipment, Mobile Devices, Televisions, and Hard-copy Devices), by Vertical (Industrial & Commercial Electronics and Consumer Electronics), by Material (Metal, Plastic, Glass, and Other Materials), by Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World)) - Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Landscape, 2018 -2026”, the global e-waste management market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast from 2018 to 2026.
Browse full report at https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/e-waste-management-market
Over the last few years, there has been an increasing acknowledgment regarding the impact of humans and their evolving lifestyle on the environment, thereby necessitating need to adopt a sustainable approach with respect to our consumption habits. Improving standard of living, advancements in technology, and evolving digital habits of consumers have shaped our consumption habits with regards to technology-related products, leading to increased e-waste volumes worldwide. Direct impact of e-waste dumping include release of toxic compounds including acids, carcinogenic chemicals, heavy metals in soil and thereby leading to bio-magnification of heavy metals. Thus, imminent need to control, manage, and recycle e-waste in order to limit health hazards that arise due to scrap landfill and incineration is the major factor driving growth of the e-waste management market. In addition, stringent regulations pertaining to electronic scrap generation and recycling along with waste management programs and initiatives by the governments worldwide is expected to increase the awareness, leading to better and increased e-waste management during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026. On the contrary, high costs accompanying e-waste management, especially for procuring high-end recycle machineries coupled with technical complexities involved in their operations has somewhat hindered the market growth so far. However, with an increase in awareness regarding effects of e-waste on the environment and health of people, demand for e-waste management will surge in the coming years.
E-waste Management Market
The global e-waste management market is highly fragmented and is characterized by the presence of both recycling firms and those involved in electronic scrap treatment. Some of the major vendors profiled in the research report include Electronic Recyclers International, Inc., E-waste Harvesters, Inc., Desco Electronic Recyclers, MRI (Australia) Pty Ltd., Enviro-Hub Holdings Ltd., Umicore S.A., E-waste Systems, Inc., Sims Recycling Ltd., and Waste Management, Inc. among others.
Business Articles1. Low Voltage Dc Circuit Breaker Market Growth Overview And Predictions On Size Share And Trend Throug
2. String Inverter Market Drivers, Growth Rate, Distributors, Future And Forecast Till 2021
3. Turbocompressor Market Set To Deliver Major Revenue Shares During The Forecast Period
4. What Benefits Are Provided By An Orthodontist?
Author: Ross Tylor
5. Sip Interest Calculator For Your Plan
Author: Jignesh Shah
6. A New Smart Tablet For Lenovo Tablet P10 Review – Just By A Echo Show
Author: Manoj Varma
7. Make Your House Efficient And Modern With A Solar Energy System
Author: Solar Tech Canada
8. Why And How To Discover Ideal Home Business Ideas In Usa?
Author: marisn mackle
9. How Effective Is Invisalign Compared To Braces
Author: Leon Anaf
10. Getting Mortgage Refinancing With Poor Credit Is Now Ways In Canada
Author: Rick Smith
11. Online Carbide Has End Mills For Sale At The Lowest Prices Online
Author: Geoffrey Less
12. The Review Of Samsung Galaxy Tablet A 10.5 For A Budget Tablet
Author: Manoj Varma
13. The Trolling Motor Advantage
Author: The Trolling Motor Advantage
14. Global Rfid In Transportation Market Report Forecast To 2024
Author: JSB Market Research
15. Uv Safety Products Around The World
Author: George Elliot