ALL >> Business >> View Article
At Leasafric Logistics, Our priority is the application of Human Resource Capital through personnel outsourcing providing solutions to the human resource needs of organizations. Our service provision allows our clients harness the potential and abundance inherent in our service delivery. Our clients are able to focus on core their business while we handle the intricacies of personnel management.
The competitive and challenging marketplace enlists the need for ready to use talent to keep up with the ever changing market trends.
Our Human Resource Management Solution addresses these challenges providing the competitive and cost efficient edge needed to keep ahead of competition.
RECRUITMENT & PERSONNEL OUTSOURCING
The core of Leasafric Logistics is the operation of Human Resource outsourcing; our process focuses on the provision of credible, professional, efficient and effective Human Capital to organizations in various sectors of the economy. We give clients their monies worth.
Our practicable personnel evaluation process takes into cognizance all aspects of Personnel Evaluation providing a holistic picture of the organization’s targets enabling a ripple effect on units/departments of the organization.
LEASAFRIC GHANA LIMITED was incorporated in March 1992 and commenced business in April 1994. The Bank of Ghana subsequently licensed it in August 1994 as a non-bank financial institution to carry out the business of finance leasing as its principal business. Leasafric has since then been running an Asset Finance business using the technique of finance leasing.
The company was founded by a Ghanaian entrepreneur who pulled together a team of investors comprising a venture fund, two local banks, an insurance company and three other individuals to provide the start-up equity. The founder, Mr. Seth K. Dei initially held 15% of the shares and was for eleven years the Chief Executive of the company before retiring in March 2005.
The shareholding of the company has evolved over the years. Ghana Venture Capital Fund, which initially held 20% of the shares came to term and sold out in August 2003. In December 2004, another investment fund Aureos West Africa Fund bought into the company to take a 51.28% stake, pushing the founding shareholders into minority position. Some shareholders exercised their share warrants in September, 2006 which brought the Aureos holding to 48.06.
In August 2007, Aureos West Africa Fund and Ecobank Ghana Limited, holding between them 59.05% shares, sold their shares to C & I Leasing Plc, Nigeria. Aureos West Africa Fund subsequently bought out other shareholders totalling 17.58%. Aureos West Africa Fund sold their shares of 17.58% to C & I Leasing Plc in March 2012. In June 2014 West Africa Emerging Markets Growth Fund bought shares.
For more details on our products and services, please feel free to visit us atFleet Management, Finance Leasing, Personnel Outsourcing, Car Rental Services, Vehicle Tracking
Business Articles1. What Are Secured Debentures And Registered Debentures- Zoefact
Author: Ridzi Arora
2. Protect Your Vehicle By Choosing Best Oil At Affordable Price
3. Significance Of Custom Lip Balm Boxes For Your Makeup Brand
Author: James Adam
4. Things To Consider When Choosing A Digital Marketing Agency
5. Seed Fund Scheme For Startup India
Author: GSPU Startup
6. What You Need To Know About The Kyc Process
Author: Eldon Broady
7. Decorating Your Room By Opting Best Carpets And Rugs At Unbeatable Price
8. Check Out The Major Applications Of Glycerol Ester Of Rosin!
Author: Pinechemical Rosinester
9. Understand Importance Of Utilizing Rosin Ester Presently
Author: Pinechemical Rosinester
10. Cloud Based Business Phone System: Great Reasons To Invest
Author: Kah Wah Wee
11. Chimney Inspection - A Few Things To Know
Author: Eden Natanzon
12. Get Pen Box Packaging Wholesale At Gotoboxes
Author: Jordan Harry
13. Characteristics Of Hastelloy Plate , What Quite Fasteners Are There From Hastelloy Plate And Where I
Author: harsh mehta
14. Main Performance And Structural Characteristics Of Hot Melt Pillow Packing Machine
Author: yang huimin
15. Unique Ideas Of Custom Hot Dog Boxes For Your Brand Or Business Success