ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Artificial Jewelry:latest Trends
Ornaments for the body that are made of precious metals and stones are called jewellry, and jewellry is given the name imitation / artificial jewellry when it is not made from precious materials. Imitation jewelry provides an inexpensive way to add glamour and sparkle to fashion because it is usually made of cheap materials, such as glass or plastic rather than diamonds and emeralds, and plain steel, brass, or copper, rather than gold and silver. Though artificial jewellry has been worn during many periods, it had a major rise in popularity during the 1920’s and 1930’s.
For the twenty-first century fashionistas, artificial jewellry are the most cost effective solution to keep pace with the latest fashion trends. Who does not know that fashion is created just to be replaced by some other trend in the next season!the imitation jewelries add variety and volume to your collection without requiring you to break your bank. These replicated jewelries fulfill your dream of adorning your neckline with an exquisite necklace or help you set the party on fire with a very feminine Chanel piece.
The real jewelries have somewhat ...
... limited usage in a world, where women have to spend most of their time in the professional place. Because of the much price, you can not buy a lot of them to match your every apparel. On the other hand the range of color and design of imitation jewelry is limited only by your own imagination; a little bit of colored strings, a few beads, some pieces of glass like these can open up a vista of beautiful trinkets to enhance your feminine charm as well as to help you look trendy.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Guide To Care For Different Types Of Fabrics
Author: Mr. Palanivel
2. Heated Hoodie
3. How To Selecting A Wallet& Keep Your Wallet Secure
4. Kurtis In A Professional Environment
Author: Nishika India
5. Lawn, Poplin, Chino & Canvas Fabrics
Author: Palanivel k
6. Plus Size Discount Wedding Dresses For Girls
7. Comfort Fit Wedding Band Brings A Great Comfort On The Use!
Author: Donnell Dean
8. Ten Reasons You Should Fall In Love With March Birthstone
9. Maharashtrian Jewellery To Grace Your Attire
10. Khoobsurat Jammu And Kashmiri Jewellery
11. Why Surat Is Famous Or Known For Textile Manufacturing ?
12. Vinmori Heated Jacket
13. Chic Tops Online Can Be Availed In Affordable Price Now!
14. Automatic Versus Quartz Watches: Which Is Better?
Author: Luxury Watch Reviews
15. Engagement Ring Buying Tips – Diamonds And Metals