ALL >> Politics >> View Article
Crane Collapses On The Tappan Zee Bridge Outside New York City, At Least 5 Hurt
Total Articles: 16
And a giant crane fell off the Tappan Zee new bridge being built north of New York City and collapsed within a busy,
who replace him, and a traffic stop Tuesday afternoon on a fast main crossing in the suburbs.
None of the cars longer lever arm because he came down around noon,
but wrote on Rockland County Executive Ed on Twitter that the three drivers were slightly injured when a car swerved and stopped to avoid debris.
He also wounded two workers from the bridge,
and was expected to survive only.
And showed a video of a helicopter news
and at least one person is removed from the car and loaded into an ambulance.
Nicholas D’Emealio (21 years) than in Irvington, New York, in a car about three football fields away from the crane, toward the center of the bridge, when he heard a loud bang and the driver slammed on the brakes.
“It shook the whole bridge,” he said. “At first I thought the bridge collapsing because this is not a good bridge.”
Everybody was OK, but were stranded. He and his friends went out of their car and threw the football to pass the time.
Politics Articles1. Online Guide To Arizona Elections
Author: Christian R Komor
2. New Mexico’s Biggest Issues Need A Strong Voice In Congress
Author: Paul Moya
3. Aadhaar; All You Need To Know
Author: Thamanna Abdul Latheef
4. Gap Between Skilled And Unskilled, Rural And Urban, Online And Offline Is Reducing; Bharat No Longer
5. The True Picture: Presenting News In A Better Light
6. Last Four Chief Minister Of Punjab, Pakistan
Author: Mr. Taranu Singla
7. Data Journalism India
8. The True Picture: Factual Truth And The Ways To Bring Them Out-front
9. Top 10 Unresolved International Controversies
10. Paul Moya - A Leader Bringing Change For The Better
Author: Paul Moya
11. Why Was Arvind Kejriwal Not Invited? A Look At Delhi Metro Protocol And Facts Of Magenta Line
12. Youth For Nation, Karnataka, Bangalore. Youth In Politics.
Author: Youth for Change
13. Swarajlive - The Future Of Newspaper
Author: swaraj live
14. Mr. Mohit Madanlal Grover
Author: Mr. Mohit Madanlal Grover
15. রোহিঙ্গা নির্যাতন জাতিগত নিধনের শামিল