ALL >> Home-Based-Business >> View Article
5 Reasons Why Getting A Loft Conversion Is A Good Idea –
Total Articles: 9
There are many reasons why converting your Loft is a great idea. From giving you an extra room in your house to increasing the overall market value of your property, loft conversion has many benefits associated with it. So, if you didn't have any plans for finding the best loft conversions in West Wickham, here are 5 reasons that are certain to change your mind -
1. Increases your home's market value:
The very first reason why you should probably avail the services of the best loft conversions in Chislehurst is the fact that converting your loft is a great way of increasing your home's overall market value. According to a research, the value of a house is said to increase by 20 to 40% if its loft is converted.
2. Cheaper than extensions
Loft conversions are great way of getting an extra room in your house in a cheap and affordable way. Unlike home extensions that require the creation of brand new space and expensive raw materials, a loft conversion is a cheaper and easier process.
3. Faster than extensions:
Just as getting a loft conversion is much cheaper than getting an extension done, it also happens to be a much less time consuming process. Unlike a house extension which would require a lot of construction and demolition and might take a few weeks, a loft conversion will just take a few days at the most.
4. No permission required:
Whenever someone plans on getting an extension done for their house, they are required to go through the hassles of acquiring planning permission from the town. Since a loft conversion doesn't require any extra construction, one is exempt from going through all the tribulations of getting permission from the authorities. Additionally, for those living on the ground floor, a simple loft conversion won't require them to face the typical problems of renovation such as damp soil or having to vacate their premises for a short amount of time.
5. Unlimited uses:
Getting a loft conversion is practically like getting a new room in your house. As such, it can have unlimited usage depending on your family's needs. You can turn it into a family bedroom, have it become a study, use it as a guest room, a nursery for a baby on the way, a room for the household help or even use it as a mini gym!
So there you have it. If you were a little weary minded before, the reasons mentioned above are certain to make you see the benefits of getting a loft conversion in your house.
James Wright is the Author of This Article . For Further Details About loft conversions in West Wickham. Please Visit Our Website
Home Based Business Articles1. Floor Sanding: Things You Need To Know About This Vital Floor Preparation Step
Author: Mark Seekings
2. Types Of Tile And Grout Cleaner
Author: Rich Ornick
3. Awesome Guide To Buy Hot Water Cylinder
Author: Jose Wood
4. How To Select A Locksmith In Dc Area?
Author: Locksmith DC
5. Best Interior Design Expert In Bangalore
Author: Taurus Inspro
6. Vboard, Vplank, Vpremium, Vpanel, Shera Board, Shera Plank, Bison Board, Plywood And Laminates Deal
7. Textured Paint Cape Town And Customized Wall Coatings Are The Affordable And Practical Decorative Op
Author: Matthew Johnson
8. Interior Designers In Madurai
9. Mosquito Trap Is Your First Step Toward Mosquito Prevention
Author: Mosquito Aire
10. Select A Suitable Home Ventilation System But Carefully
Author: George Dean
11. Crownbamboo Shop
Author: crownbamboo shop
12. Know These About Buying A Home Security Door
Author: J.R. Hudson
13. Exquisite Display & Storage Solutions For Kitchen Cabinets
Author: Nisha Sarna
14. All You Need To Know About Coffee Mugs As Gifts
Author: Stewart smith
15. Refresh Your Lavatory With An Absolute Refurbishment
Author: Nisha Sarna