ALL >> Politics >> View Article
Rahul Gandhi: Mp Is Top In The Crimes Against Women
Total Articles: 23
Balaghat (MP): Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi addressed a huge election rally at Balaghat, in poll bound of Madhya Pradesh as part of his election campaign while addressing the masses Rahul Gandhi stated that BJP has forgotten about the poor even the crime against women is on top which is shameful for the government.
He also stated that Madhya Pradesh is a rich state and it has everything to become a well-developed and for that Congress has been putting its efforts to take the state on world level.
“We have implemented MNREGA, Right of food and Right of information for the welfare of state and its people.” Rahul Gandhi added in rally.
He further added that BJP is not paying serious attention for the betterment of the people here in MP, as many policies and schemes have gone in vain but not implementing them properly here in Madhya Pradesh and after making so many schemes for the masses people are still suffering from poverty and malnutrition.
“When we bring policies for the benefits of the poor BJP asks questions. But if the schemes are meant for the rich they keep mum.” Congress Vice President slammed BJP while addressing the huge rally in MP.
While talking about the development Rahul Gandhi also said that if BJP boasts about the development then Congress have made 3 times more roads than NDA’s tenure in last 5 years.
Rahul Gandhi takes on corruption too as he said, “BJP talks loud against corruption but the amount of corruption that happens in BJP ruled Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh are not visible for them. There are corruption allegations against about 11 BJP ministers in MP government. Did they take any action against them?” Congress Vice President said in the rally.
He also added that Congress has even sent its ministers to jail for corruption to keep the transparency of democracy alive in the state.
Earlier Rahul Gandhi remembered Likhiram Kaver, who was murdered by Naxalites few years back.
“As per a recent UN report, about one lakh infants died due to malnutrition here.” As Rahul Gandhi presented the facts. Congress will form a government that works for common man that will be a government for all. So support Congress and help us to form a government of Aam Aadmi as he urged and concluded the rally with promise and concern.
Politics Articles1. Db Realty - Indian Luxury Real Estate Market
Author: DB Realty
2. Online Guide To Arizona Elections
Author: Christian R Komor
3. New Mexico’s Biggest Issues Need A Strong Voice In Congress
Author: Paul Moya
4. Aadhaar; All You Need To Know
Author: Thamanna Abdul Latheef
5. Gap Between Skilled And Unskilled, Rural And Urban, Online And Offline Is Reducing; Bharat No Longer
6. The True Picture: Presenting News In A Better Light
7. Last Four Chief Minister Of Punjab, Pakistan
Author: Mr. Taranu Singla
8. Data Journalism India
9. The True Picture: Factual Truth And The Ways To Bring Them Out-front
10. Top 10 Unresolved International Controversies
11. Paul Moya - A Leader Bringing Change For The Better
Author: Paul Moya
12. Why Was Arvind Kejriwal Not Invited? A Look At Delhi Metro Protocol And Facts Of Magenta Line
13. Youth For Nation, Karnataka, Bangalore. Youth In Politics.
Author: Youth for Change
14. Swarajlive - The Future Of Newspaper
Author: swaraj live
15. Mr. Mohit Madanlal Grover
Author: Mr. Mohit Madanlal Grover