ALL >> Politics >> View Article
Sonia Gandhi Slams Bjp In Chhattisgarh: Funds, Schemes All Go In Vain, State Keeps You Away
Total Articles: 23
Chhattisgarh, Bhilai: Congress President and UPA Chairperson Smt. Sonia Gandhi addressed a Congress huge rally in Bhilai, Chhattisgarh. More than 15,000 people were gathered in the rally to hear Mrs Gandhi.
The Congress President not only highlighted the policies and schemes which were made by Congress government but also encountered BJP’s high of corruption which destroying the present as well as future of masses in Chhattisgarh.
Sonia Gandhi said that despite of funds, schemes which were sent by the centre government, Chhattisgarh and its people could not avail its benefits due to the misrule and bad management of the BJP government in the state.
“The Centre keeps sending thousands of crores of rupees under various schemes like JNNURM or Rajiv Gandhi Grameen Vidyutikaran Yojana but the people in Chhattisgarh could not avail its benefits in the required manner due to the mis-governance by the BJP.” She noted in her speech.
Sonia Gandhi lashed out at BJP’s mismanagement of funds which were sent by the centre government that they never reached to the people of the state in any certain manner.
The Congress President also remarked that even sending thousands of crores to the state, people still living in a muddle. “We do know the consequences when a state doesn’t develop properly. Unemployment increases, people face more hardship, youth get depressed and such situations can take people to wrong paths,” said Sonia Gandhi in her address. She added that youth could feel depression under such adverse political situations which could lead them to wrong paths and made them do illegal things. Sonia Gandhi also thanked the leaders and workers of Congress who are trying to make people life’s better with their efforts.
She also paid condolences to the families of the Police Jawans who lost their lives in Naxal attacks in Chhattisgarh. Sonia Gandhi ended the speech by thanking the huge crowd which gathered in the rally.
Politics Articles1. Db Realty - Indian Luxury Real Estate Market
Author: DB Realty
2. Online Guide To Arizona Elections
Author: Christian R Komor
3. New Mexico’s Biggest Issues Need A Strong Voice In Congress
Author: Paul Moya
4. Aadhaar; All You Need To Know
Author: Thamanna Abdul Latheef
5. Gap Between Skilled And Unskilled, Rural And Urban, Online And Offline Is Reducing; Bharat No Longer
6. The True Picture: Presenting News In A Better Light
7. Last Four Chief Minister Of Punjab, Pakistan
Author: Mr. Taranu Singla
8. Data Journalism India
9. The True Picture: Factual Truth And The Ways To Bring Them Out-front
10. Top 10 Unresolved International Controversies
11. Paul Moya - A Leader Bringing Change For The Better
Author: Paul Moya
12. Why Was Arvind Kejriwal Not Invited? A Look At Delhi Metro Protocol And Facts Of Magenta Line
13. Youth For Nation, Karnataka, Bangalore. Youth In Politics.
Author: Youth for Change
14. Swarajlive - The Future Of Newspaper
Author: swaraj live
15. Mr. Mohit Madanlal Grover
Author: Mr. Mohit Madanlal Grover