ALL >> Politics >> View Article
Sonia Gandhi: Empowerment Of Women And Poor Is Our Priority
Total Articles: 23
Chhattisgarh, Bhilai: Congress President and UPA Chairperson Smt. Sonia Gandhi addressed a Congress huge rally in Bhilai, Chhattisgarh. She started the speech by sharing her condolences with the families of Police jawan who were killed in Naxal attacks in Chhattisgarh.
She stated Chhattisgarh is very popular in all over the world, it’s like small India, and there are so many opportunities in the state. Sonia Gandhi also lashed out BJP’s dual policy which ruining the life of people in Chhattisgarh.
“Your city is really a small India. People belonging to different parts of India are living here. Your city is quite popular in all over the world. Why this is possible? Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru, who laid out a roadmap for industrial growth in our country after independence, started the steel plant in Bhilai,” she said in the rally.
Sonia Gandhi also noted that people in the state were forced to move in to other states in search of jobs. The Congress President added there enough resources in the state but somehow people could not gain from it. “Many other industries also did come up in and around Bhilai by which many people could secure jobs. This could also prevent migration for jobs from here.” She noted.
Sonia Gandhi also highlighted the Congress policies regarding the current scenario of the state. She didn’t take a back and counted so many policies and schemes which were establish for the people of the state. “Congress policies are always aimed at Industrial growth, providing employment and ensure a happy and peaceful life to the people,” said the UPA chairperson.
Sonia Gandhi said that Congress always been taking initiatives to empowerment of women and poor across the country. She ended the speech by thanking the huge crowd which gathered in the rally.
Politics Articles1. Data Journalism India
2. The True Picture: Factual Truth And The Ways To Bring Them Out-front
3. Top 10 Unresolved International Controversies
4. Paul Moya - A Leader Bringing Change For The Better
Author: Paul Moya
5. Why Was Arvind Kejriwal Not Invited? A Look At Delhi Metro Protocol And Facts Of Magenta Line
6. Youth For Nation, Karnataka, Bangalore. Youth In Politics.
Author: Youth for Change
7. Swarajlive - The Future Of Newspaper
Author: swaraj live
8. Mr. Mohit Madanlal Grover
Author: Mr. Mohit Madanlal Grover
9. রোহিঙ্গা নির্যাতন জাতিগত নিধনের শামিল
10. Brexit Uncertainty May See Rise In Uk Bankruptcy
Author: Samantha Nicks
11. Top 10 Inspiration Acts Amidst Demonetization In India
12. Brijmohan Agarwal
Author: Jhil Mil
13. Latest Tamil News
14. Tamilnadu State Politics News
15. Tamil Newspaper