ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
How Cloud Based Application Are Benefitting Smes
Total Articles: 304
For a business owner or the manager (operations) of an SME, the main concern always revolves around improving productivity and revenues in a most cost-effective manner. This is the main reason why cloud based applications were innovated and probably why business owners are so animated about getting cloud based apps. Why they are becoming increasingly popular is because they can get all your apps available via the Internet and side-by-side avail all the benefits offered by SaaS providers. Let us study few more benefits that cloud based applications provide to small business owners.
1. Cost – For any SME, the biggest achievement received by adopting cloud based apps is cost effectiveness. This advantage has so much importance is because in the past, the cost factor was the biggest hindrance for business owners seeking to develop and manage platforms within their budget. Start up cost can be reduced significantly by using cloud application, as a business owner need not purchase hardware and software setup. Usually, the service providers charge for monthly or annual subscription and this gives business owners, a fair idea of expenses involved.
2. Accessibility – Another very noteworthy benefit of the cloud based apps is that they can be accessed through the Internet. These apps are installed on a 24x7 accessible server, which make easily accessible and thus, an idyllic option for people who are always on business trips or those working from homes and other remote locations. Another factor related to this benefit is that not only the employees but also the clients and customers can access these apps for various business related needs like fixing appointments, checking the deals, transferring files etc. Since these apps are spread in a server, multiple users can access them at a same time. This promotes coordination and collaboration in an organization as all employees get a chance to work mutually and monitor changes made by their fellows.
3. Ease of set up and use – The best feature of cloud based apps is that they don’t require any installation or download. Anyone can learn to use it and most cloud based apps comes with a free demo and a trial version. Small business owners can analyze the trial version and determine whether it is going to be useful for their business or not. Another very remarkable point is that cloud based apps provide scalability. Any business would require additional resources as it grows further and in this concept, users will pay more only when they use more resources and less if, they use lesser resources.
4. Global management – Global management is an important feature, as all the apps are centrally located. With the help of cloud technology, the IT admin can push a notification across all the devices with just one click rather than installing copies locally on every individual machine. This allows them to save a considerable amount of time and ensure that no device is forgotten. Global management also allows IT admin to manage and set who gets access to what apps.
5. Automatic updates – Upgrades and updates are automatic and can be downloaded from the Internet. Moreover, you don’t pay for them and this brings the first point in this write up in the spotlight again. These upgrades are included with the price of the service. The cloud apps service provider can push the update into your machine and they are downloaded silently, so next time when you start your device, you will notice that it has already been updated.
In conclusion, I would say that that not only bigger apps but also smaller and everyday use apps are available on cloud technology. Hence, small business owners can get equal benefits by deploying cloud based apps and easily manage their every day business.
The author is associate with one of the reliable mobile app companies for enterprises with offices in the US and India. The mobile app development companies Dallas has team of experienced iOS, Android and iPhone developer Dallas Tx who are regarded as the best talents in the industry.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. The Importance Of It Support Services For Your Business
Author: joyce custor
2. Xboxrepairer.co.uk - One Solution To Fix Your Xbox Issues
Author: Angel Smith
3. Alienware Laptop Repair Centre Uk/dellrepairer.co.uk
4. Mobile Phones Needs Best Apps
5. Easy And Innovative Digital Solutions-rank Up Technologies
6. Consolerepairing.uk Offers The Best Xbox Repair Services In Glasgow
7. Path Of The Fleet Can Be Observed By Vehicle Tracking
Author: Vivency Global
8. Htc Onem8 Screen Replacement Centre Edinburgh/htcrepairing.uk
9. Manchesterphonerepairs.co.uk Fixes Issues For Laptops
Author: Angel Smith
10. Exablaze And Solarflare Resolve Patent Dispute
11. Drupal | Higher Education
12. How To Define Your Own Services In Drupal 8
13. 10 Helpful Video Interview Tips In 2017
Author: Eztalks Lee
14. How To Create Custom Rest Resources For Post Methods In Drupal 8
15. Manchesterphonerepairs.co.uk Fixes Issues For Smartphones
Author: Angel Smith