ALL >> Web-Hosting >> View Article
Java Technology Dominates The Mobile World
Total Articles: 62
Today, internet connected mobile devices are the most important tools in everyone's daily lives. Java, as a technology provides an ideal platform for designing and developing complex mobile applications. Java Micro Edition [J2ME] provides a robust and flexible environment for applications that run on mobile phones and other embedded devices.
Java currently runs on over 3 billion mobile phones around the world and is continuously expanding. Java for mobile devices is a set of technologies that allows Java Developers to deliver applications and services to all types of mobile handsets. It's being more than 10 years; Oracle is working with mobile and embedded companies to develop the Java ME platform through JCP [Java Community Process].
Java platform is widely used for creating game or any other application for mobile devices. Java can be used for most of the operating systems which include Android, BlackBerry, Symbian, Windows, and others.
J2ME is divided into configurations and profiles. According to the requirements of the application to be built, different combinations for different memory and processing power can be used. The combinations which are specially designed for resource constrained
mobile devices such as wireless phones, and personal digital assistant, are the Connected
Limited Device Configuration [CLDC] and Mobile Information Device Profile [MIDP]. CLDC and MIDP works together to provide a complete development and runtime environment for mobile devices. CLDC provides class libraries to support limited set of Java core
language APIs and MIDP provides device specific implementations for application level APIs such as GUI components, network connection, and persistent storage.
Also, J2ME and J2EE can combine and work together to provide complete mobile commerce solution that includes wireless devices and backend servers.
Java has got certain strengths that may appeal to the mobile app developer like extended Object Oriented programming support, strong typing, exception handling, built-in threading, large existing frameworks, and a safe and stable run time environment. These features present in a Java platform helps in building highly interactive, dynamic, and secured applications.
Web Hosting Articles1. Importance Of Dns For Website Uptime
2. Build Your Social Website Without Any Efforts
3. Why Failover Support Is Needed For Your Business Website?
4. Why Use A Site Monitor Service To Check A Site’s Api Responses?
5. 7 Questions To Ask Regarding The Security Of Hosting Services
Author: Andrew Stevenson
6. Knowing The Domain Registration From The Guidance Of Hosting Provider
Author: Prism online
7. Types Of Serveriu Hostingas And Their Advantages And Disadvantages
Author: Host Net
8. Know The Right Difference Between Cloud & Virtualization
Author: Manoj Nagesh
9. Dedicated Servers – To Manage Workloads In A Performance Driven Environment
10. Don’t Rely On Free Online Website Monitoring Tools For Accurate Site Performance Assessment
11. Is Your Website Really Experiencing Downtime And How To Resolve Common Issues?
12. How To Advertise After A Natural Disaster?
13. Things You Need To Monitor Before Your Website Launch
14. Web Hosting And Domain Name Registration In Bangalore
15. Why Do You Need The Best Web Hosting Services?
Author: Andrew Stevenson