ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Cyprus Visa Fees Details For Indian
Cyprus Visa Fees details for Indian
Cyprus has a history that dates backs thousands of years. It is the Largest and most cosmopolitan island in the Eastern Mediterranean. The Republic of Cyprus joined the European Union in 2004 and the Euro zone in 2008. Cyprus is connected with most European capitals on a daily basis by air and residents enjoy one of the highest standards of living amongst European states in issues regarding crime rates, education, economy and lifestyle.
Cyprus is an island nation on the cross-roads of three continents.
It is located in the Eastern Mediterranean. The strategic location of the island is ideal for traveling to Europe, Asia, Gulf Region and Africa.
Leisure and Lifestyle:
A tourist destination for millions, Cyprus offers activities such as horse riding, mountain climbing, swimming and bathing at one of the many blue flag beaches, sailing, skiing, snowboarding, hiking and nature exploring amongst others. Cypriots are unusually friendly to foreigners and very welcoming thus; do not be surprised if they invite you to their home for coffee.
Cyprus is a popular holiday destination. Its tourism infrastructure is ranked 5th in the world by the World Tourism Organization and attracted more than 2.7 million tourists in 2015. Cyprus has a Mediterranean climate with warm summers and mild winters with 330 days of sunshine.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM
NSimple, non-disruptive procedure
Applies to all nationalities
Citizenship for the whole family
Cyprus allows dual citizenship
No minimum stay requirement
No health certificate and no language test are required
Professional Services and Workforce
A very high education index has contributed in developing Cyprus' labour pool into a very skilled workforce which provides high quality services and excellent business opportunities, factors which lead Cyprus in evolving as an economic hub and a trade centre in the region.
Cyprus is a member of the Commonwealth and ex-British colony. The legal justice system is based on the common law principles and is similar with India and the UK
Travel Articles1. Central India Tours & Vacation Packages | India Central Holiday | Central India Tours
Author: The Grand Indian Route
2. Traveling In A Large Group Is Easier With Bus Charter In Korea
3. Hertford Taxis Can Be Hired In Affordable Price Now!
4. Kenya Safari Tours Are Going To Bring Maximum Thrill And Adventure For You!
Author: Kenden Maasai Adventures Limeted
5. Best Resorts In Wayanad
Author: yme anna
6. Sap Software Training – Go For Professional Training For A Good Career
7. Planning The Next Trip To Egypt-the Land Of Pyramids, Temples, Tombs, And Ancient Relics
Author: Cliff Collins
8. Does Jetblue Telefono Have A Live Chat?
Author: Jetblue telefono
9. Holiday In Style With Car Rental Agency In Gorakhpur
Author: Nilesh Paliwal
10. Choose The Best Travel Provider To Climb Kilimanjaro
Author: Kilimanjaro Bound
11. How To Enjoy Manage Booking Service On Sun Country Airlines?
Author: Poal P
12. Top 6 Most Beautiful Places In Dayton
13. Adventure Trips To India
Author: The Grand Indian Route
14. Hiace Hire In Kathmandu
Author: Duke Nepal Adventure
15. Skydiving Tour Packages In Nepal: What You Need To Know
Author: Nepal Tourism