ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
Careers In Digital Marketing
As we approach the mid of 2017 and almost toast 2018’s arrival , the most talked feature in most economies are rising unemployment of a relatively skilled workforce. There are two main characteristics I consider important during these changing times digital E-Commerce on one hand and cashless transactions on the other.
Most companies over the past few years have been trimming down their workforce making them leaner while focusing on critical aspects of the business like Sales , Operations & Marketing. Although Sales and Operations of the business have remained more or less the same , marketing has undergone a 360 degrees turn with the advent of Digital Marketing.
Digital Marketing has its roots in the 1980’s however it has gained impetus in the 1990’s and 2000’s with the arrival of e-commerce.
Today the demand for digital marketers has prompted Management Institutes like SP Jain offer a full time 6 month course and Hospitality Management Institutes like IHM-A offer the same as part of their Management and Food Production curriculum. Institutes like Compufield also offer a two month tailored program ...
... for their students.
Careers in Digital Marketing
Let us now look into the scope of the varied career options that Digital Marketing opens up
1. Digital Marketing Manager:has a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and is able to lead an integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers work with the marketing team, supporting teams and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
2. Social Media Manager: Social Media Manager is to perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences, designing and implementing social media strategy to align with business goals and setting specific objectives and reporting on ROI.
3. SEO Experts : Seo Experts manage all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. Optimising the landing page , tracking reports as will as web analytics is also a part of their job profile.
4. Analytics Manager: The role of an Analytics Manager is to implement tools and strategies to translate raw data into valuable business insights ,to organise analytics function and manage our team of analysts. Strong logical reasoning & ability to communicate effectively are essential qualities.
5. E-Commerce Marketer – The role of an e-commerce marketer is to develop & implement a strategic online marketing plan for an organisation , stay abreast of changes in the online marketing environment to meet the objectives of the organisation as well as other aspects like advertising and content components
Digital Marketing is budding , its here to stay for those who have already carved out their respective portfolios in the industry , the need of the hour for them is regular updation with the new developments and a keen watch over new market trends. However the aspiring individuals interested in entering this industry need to scan through varied job perspectives keeping in mind their own personality and strengths so that they may choose something that they really enjoy. With more marketing departments integrating traditional advertising with online marketing channels and the opening up of new means to connect with customers while driving relevant traffic to your website – Digital marketing is the way to go.
“With both businesses and consumers increasingly shifting their focus to the digital medium, there will be 1.5 lakhs jobs available by 2016″ – Manipal Global Education Services.
Marketing Articles1. Why You Need To Consider Partnering With Demand Generation Company In Pune
Author: Demand Fluence
2. What Is Digital Marketing? A Guide To Marketing In Today's Digital World
3. From Jay North-no Not Dennis The Menace
Author: Jay North
4. Packers And Movers In Hyderabad - Shiftme
Author: laxmi sardar
5. Optimizing Web Pages For Speed: How Much Does It Cost?
Author: James Tyler
6. The 5 Best Social Media Management Tools Of 2022
Author: Savita Pal
7. Role Of Social Media Marketing In 2022
Author: The Cogent
8. Why Demand Generation Is Vital: Demand Generation Company Pune Tell
Author: Demand Fluence
9. Signs Your Agency Is Ready For The Post-covid World
10. 10 Easy Steps For B2b Marketing In 2021
11. Is A+ Content Worth Your Amazon Seo Strategy?
Author: Jane miller
12. Boosting Your Seo
13. Why Social Media Marketing For Startups?
Author: himanshi kdm
14. Strengthen Your Business With These Top Seo Tips
Author: Smartfish designs
15. Success Comes From Learning: Read All About Search Engine Optimization
Author: Milan Smartfish