ALL >> Business >> View Article
Using Ssl Certificate (green Lock ) For Your Website Is Very Important For Security
What is SSL Certificate ?
SSL (Secure Security Layer ) is widely used now a days for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and browsers . The process in which data or information is converted into coding form especially to prevent unauthorized access . If you want to create SSL connection then SSL Certificate is required. It serves as electronic “ passport “ through which an online entity’s credentials are established when doing business on web . For example , when a user wants to send data to a Web server then user’s browser accesses the server’s digital certificate and secure connection is established .
What information SSL Certificate contains?
During activation of SSL Certificate you will be prompted to complete several questions about your identity :
• Domain Name , company name , address , your city , state and country of the Certificate Holder
• Expiration date and Serial number of certificate
• A copy of certificate holder’s public key
• Lastly , A digital signature of the certificate issuing ...
Have you ever find that some URLs start with "http://" while others start with "https://"?
That extra “s” means your connection to that website is secured so that hackers cant intercept any of your data .
How can you check if a website has SSL Connection ?
Here are the points :
URL : URL of the website start with Https :// instead of Http :// .
Padlock Icon : You will see a padlock icon in URL bar . It is green in colour . It will show up either on the left or right hand side of URL bar . Location of the Padlock depends on your browser .
Certificate is valid or not : Certificate could still be expired sometimes if a website has both https:// and a padlock .
In order to check whether certificate is valid or not .
Click on padlock and select “Certificate information “. You will get an authority page . check the two fields :”Not valid Before “ and “Not valid after “.If you find a option “Not valid After “ then certificate has expired .Its a time to renew it if you want your data secure .
If you are searching for cheap and secure SSL Certificate provider and want to know more about it then visit goo.gl/wgXQbq
Business Articles1. Best Astrologer In Yeswanthpur | Famous Astrologer In Yeswanthpur
Author: Pandit Hanumantha Maharaj
2. Renting A Sub-fund In Luxembourg - 10 Leaves
3. Get Custom Perfume Packaging Wholesale At Packagingninjas
Author: Jeff kamron
4. Grandma Blows Up Tiktok Because Of Grandson
5. Ultra-wideband Market Is Anticipated To Grow At A Cagr Of 18%-20% During 2020-2025
Author: Lucintel LLC
6. Here’s How India’s Economy Is Growing Under Modi Government
Author: Varun Pratap Singh
7. How Different Industries Use Dynamics 365 Portal
Author: Maulik Shah
8. Busting 5 Common Myths About Body Hair Removal In Birmingham
Author: Liam Smith
9. Overview On Iso 17034 Accreditation And Its Benefits
Author: Punyam Academy
10. Online Registration Of Trademark In India
11. Black Magic Astrologer In Hubli | Black Magic Specialist In Hubli
12. Asia Pacific Automotive Telematics Market
Author: Lumawant Godage
13. Global Embedded Controllers Market
Author: Lumawant Godage
14. Set Up Offshore Bvi – Set Up The Company In Bvi Location
15. Feel Empowered With A Beautiful Eco-friendly Necklace