ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Why Should You Visit Cannes? 5 Reasons Other Than Film Festival
It is 70th Cannes film festival and it surely is talk of the town. However, there are many more things to enjoy in Cannes apart from film festival. Cannes is a resort town on the French Riviera. It is known for its style and glamor. So if you are in New York contact Altour – New York travel agency for your custom travel arrangements to visit Cannes.
1. Get high on fashion with Boulevard de la Croisette
The Boulevard de la Croisette is stuffed with elegant and posh hotels, such as the historic InterContinental Carlton Cannes.
It is a perfect example of grand French Art Nouveau architecture designed by Charles Dalmas. One of the interesting factors about the Boulevard de la Croisette is a pirate ship Neptune which has impressive architecture. It was constructed as the backdrop for an adventure film. There is a Port Palm Beach for water adventure sports. It is a perfect place to enjoy for everyone –men, women and children.
2. Go historic with Le Sequet
As hard as it is to spell LE SEQUET, it represents original fishing village. It is a traffic free zone with narrow old staircases, pleasant courtyards, and interesting historic remnants. It has the 11th-century Tour du Mont Chevalier watchtower which oozes splendid panoramic view of the beaches.
It has a street called Rue Meynadier which is famous for Riviera fashion boutiques.
3. Go red with Palais des Festivals et des Congrès
This is a red carpet festival which happens to be one of the grandest moments before Cannes. It is one of the top tourist attractions, especially for people who cannot visit the original festival. The history says it was organized to rival the Venice film festival.
The construction of the buildings features state-of-the-art technical apparatus, including audio-visual equipment, sound studios, translation arrangements, as well as large projectors.
4. Go sandy with public beaches
Cannes is famous for its beaches – public and private. If you have good bucks to spend you could try private beaches but if are in shortage of bucks, try public beaches. You will encounter locals as well as visitors from other countries. The Macé Beach and the Zamenhof Beach, located off the Boulevard de la Croisette which charges as minimal amount as €4 - €7 for use of the lounge chairs and parasols.
Make acquaintances, get a tan, and enjoy water.
5. Go artistic with La Malmaison museum
Le Malmaison was housed in the grand hotel built in 1863. It was then converted into a museum in 1970. It attracts the tourist who has love for contemporary art. The museum features temporary exhibits as well as grand expositions on an annual basis and its highlights include the exhibitions dedicated to Picasso, César, and Miró.
Visit Cannes with Altour – another name of sophistication and luxury.
Travel Articles1. The Becharming Himachal Tour Packages
Author: Manali Volvo Packages
2. 5 Common Infections In Seniors And How To Prevent Them
Author: Manoj Upadhyay
3. Hire Our Chardham Yatra Tour Packages And Make Memorable
Author: Manoj Singh Negi
4. Experience The Best Of India With Golden Triangle Tour Package
Author: Optima Travels
5. A Guide To Duck Hunting Season In Texas
Author: Oliver Mathew
6. Making Sustainability A Part Of Our Lives!
Author: Jenny tervo
7. Water Adventures Of Andaman
8. How Can I Get Through Delta Airlines?
Author: Chrish Smith
9. Car Rental – Great For The Safe And Timely Trip
10. Luxury Holidays To Egypt A Memorable Experience
Author: Cliff Collins
11. What Are The Top Safest Airlines For 2021?
Author: chris Martin
12. Explore The Stuning Beauty Of The Taj Mahal
Author: Shoaib Khan
13. Mysore One Day Trip Cab | Mysore To Bangalore One Day Trip Cabs
14. Travel Agents In Bhubaneswar Mishra Tours & Travels For A Bespoke Holiday In Odisha
Author: Odisha Travels
15. A Complete Guide For Your Chardham Yatra Tour Package By Helicopter
Author: Manoj Singh Negi