ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
A Web Developer’s Journey With Angular2
In our previous post we already have an idea about its cool features and benefits. Like how it organizes our application into one single page. Knowing where this framework direction will go. That I fell in love with this framework.
I heard of it before and have a dream that I may become an Angular developer. I invested time of learning it not because it is trending. It is for a reason to never stop learning new things.
Until an exciting opportunity came and my Angular2 journey began. I encountered terms like directives, provider and injection. Mostly what I am coding along with the video tutorial and from Angular.io’s ‘Tour of Heroes’.
Learning Angular2 is like a spring and fall. Spring, when you overcome the challenge and a season of fall when you get stuck somewhere. The spring season that turned my journey wonderful and the feeling it gives that you reached the goal. But this will not ignite my excitement. What is really the exciting part of this Angular2 Journey when you did not sweat at all?
It is a season of fall, where you will feel frustrated because you cannot find a solution. I keep ...
... searching, asking myself or others, and thinking but it seemed that it didn’t. Minor error of not including a component to the module, or missing closing tag or single quote to other errors that at first I am not aware of or not familiar on how to debug it.
I am taking this as my weaknesses though this will not stop me from not believing that it has a solution in some ways. Three quotes from Martin Luther King’s surely inspire me to press on moving forward when all I can see is black shadow over towering me. One is
‘Faith is taking the first step even when you can’t see the whole staircase,’
‘We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope,’
And in my desperate trial
‘If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward’.
Learning from mistake and develop strategies or change the course of programmatically doing it and move on.
My Angular2 journey is still going and if this didn’t inspire you, maybe on my next post you can have a gist of what you are looking for, putting it into real world application.
Web Design Articles1. Critical User Experience (ux) Practices
2. How Might A Saas-based No-code Platform Help A Startup Grow?
Author: Raveena Rana
3. Where Do I Find The Best Web Developer For Website Development?
Author: R Pande
4. Seo Services In Kurnool
Author: Gateway Techno Solutions
5. Open New Horizon Of Online Customer Base With Web Designing
6. Role Of Content Management System (cms)
Author: Chris Kambala
7. What Language Should We Use For Backend Web Development?
Author: R Pande
8. Features That Can Help Create One Of The Best Logos Ever
9. Web Application Development: Everything You Need To Know
Author: Ateam Soft Solutions
10. Things To Keep In Mind While Choosing The Right Logo Design Company
11. Basic Points To Keep In Mind While Designing A Logo
12. Web Development Companies In Los Angeles
Author: Freelancer group
13. Best Software Comapny In Bhubaneswar
Author: GVI Technology
14. Free One Page Wordpress Theme For Designing Companies
15. Bigcommerce Vs. Shopify - Which One To Choose In 2021?
Author: Softpulse Infotech