ALL >> Business >> View Article
Kalashtami Special Ashta Bhairav Homam
Ashta Bhairava Homam - Get all wishes fulfilled:
Kalashtami is also called Bhairava Ashtami. Ashta Bhairava Homam is dedicated to eight forms of Kala Bhairavas, a fierce manifestation of Lord Shiva. Fasting on these days is considered auspicious and performing rituals and ceremonies reduce hurdles and barriers, keeps one happy by wiping away grief and gloom. It also helps us conquer time because the very word kaal means time and this is a god who rules time.
Bhai assures wealth in material life, ra prevents negative vibrations and limited consciousness and va is for creation of things continuously.
The manifestation of Bhairava can be traced in the Shiva Purana where the Universal Destroyer takes the form of Kala Bhairava and chops off the fourth head of Brahma in a fit of rage. This happened when there was an argument between the Lord Brahma and Lord Vishnu as to who is supreme and at a point when Lord Brahma’s words infuriated Lord Shiva, He clips a small portion of his nail and creates Kala Bhairava and this form cuts the Creator’s head. Therefore, he personifies the irate side of Lord Shiva.
Ashta Bhairavas Represent Eight Directions
Kala Bhairava manifested in eight forms Ashta Bhairava that are eight avatars of Kalabhairava. They control the eight directions of the universe and each of them has eight more sub bhairavas under them.
The Ashta Bhairava forms are as follows:
• Asithanga (Direction East) - Worship this Bhairava who gives creative ability.
• Unmatha: (Direction West) - Controls negative ego and harmful self talk.
• Bheeshana: (Direction North) - Obliterates evil spirits and negativity.
• Chanda: (Direction South) - Curtails competition and rivals and gives incredible energy.
• Krodha: (Direction Southwest) - This deity gives power to take major decisions.
• Ruru: (Direction Southeast) - Divine teacher
• Kapaala: (Direction Northwest) - Ends all unproductive work and action.
• Samhaara: (Direction Northeast) - Ultimate solution to past negative Karmas
Why Ashta Bhairava Homam On Kalashtami?
The Aditya Purana has lauded the greatness of Kalashtami. Kaal Bhairava is the God Of Time who is also a manifestation of Lord Shiva. Those who pay to Him on Kalashtami get plenty of blessings and Lord Bhairava removes all pain and sufferings thereby crushing negative influences from an individual’s life.
The Ashta Bhairavas represent the ‘pancha bhootas’ or the five physical elements namely sky, fire, water, air and earth and also sun, moon and atma (soul). They travel on different mounts unlike Kala Bhairava whose vahana is dog.
Moola mantra for Lord Bairava: ‘Swarnath Vijaya Vidmahe; Sula Hasthaya Dheemahi; Thanno Kala Bhairavaya Prachodayath.
Significance Of Ashta Bhairava Homam:
This yagya is apt for those wanting to sharpen their time management skills especially students. People laden with debt burdens and also those desiring to get rid of negative karmas can take part in the yagya. People who can’t think or act well especially wayward learners who waste time sluggishly, not able to complete simplest of tasks on time.
Benefits Of Ashta Bhairava Homam:
• Say no to bad times and be happy
• Get relief from bad debts
• Betters financial status and brings plenty of income
• Stay blessed with divine time management skills
• Keeps away negativities
• Provides relief from illness and diseases
• Get all wishes fulfilled
• Get blessings of Lord Shiva—the Maha Bhairava
Business Articles1. We Print Custom Paper Boxes For Your Amazing Products
2. Umzugsunternehmen Berlin
Author: Mehmet Akdeniz
3. Get To Know More About The Humanist Photographer And Business Lawyer
Author: Jean Timsit
4. Star Hotels In Madurai
5. Fabry Disease - Market Insights, Epidemiology, And Market Forecast-2030
Author: haven smith
6. How To Used Car Trading?
Author: ada red
7. 7 Reasons To Choose An Outdoor Wedding Venue For Your Wedding
Author: Ajay Agarwal
8. Best Mobile Vehicle Service At Affordable Price
9. Best Apartment Cleaning Services New Jersey| Glow Up Clean
Author: Glow Up Clean
10. Tele-calling For Customer Reactivation
Author: Harsha Rampal
11. Why V Belts Are Most Suitable For Industrial Design
Author: Ajay Agarwal
12. 5 Golden Rules To Follow To Become A More Productive Entrepreneur!
Author: Anushree Dutta
13. Solving The Challenges Posed By Manual Data Entry
Author: raj singh
14. Pen Needles Market - Segmentation, Geographical Analysis & Major Key Players
Author: robert henric
15. Fractional Flow Reserve Market - Future Growth, Comprehensive Analysis & Key Players
Author: robert henric