ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Health Benefits Of Sattu
Coolant for Body: To battle heat stroke and dehydration this summer, go for sattu. A glass of chilled Sattu drink acts as an indigenous coolant. It keeps the stomach cool, and prevents indigestion too. It also keeps the body free from internal heat that causes many disorders. So, this summer instead of buying a soft drink or any juice tetra pack, go for a sattu drink. It is healthy and easy on the pockets as well.
Panacea for Women: During pregnancy and menstruation women tend to become weak, as their body gets devoid of nutrients.
Sattu contains vitamins and proteins that can replenish the lost nutrients in the body. Expecting mothers, and especially working women, should include this superfood in their diet to reap exceptional benefits.
Glowing Skin: Likewise, during summers because of negligence and improper nourishment, our skin becomes dry, unhealthy and unattractive. Have a glass of sattu drink on a regular basis as it helps in hydrating the skin, and prevents the wear and tear of the skin cells. It’s not too late yet.
Lustrous Hair: Nutrient deficiency or a prolonged illness can adversely affect your hair. If untreated, it may lead to hair problems such as thinning, alopecia, hair loss, premature greying, dandruff, etc. Like our body, our hair follicles too need nutrients to maintain their health and the growth. Sattu contains most of the necessary nutrients like proteins, fibre as well as vitamins and antioxidants, an essential for sound hair health. So what are you waiting for, have sattu drink twice a day for lustrous hair!
Elixir for Old Age: Undoubtedly, sattu can be considered as an elixir for our aged population. It can deal with many complications that come with old age. Sattu is ideal for poor digestive system, fighting flatulence, reducing extra fat, treating constipation and combating acidity.
Boon for Diabetics and High BP Patients: Sattu is a natural energizer and helps in regulating blood pressure. Patients with high blood pressure are advised to take sattu with water and a pinch of salt. Sattu has a low glycemic index, therefore it is a life saver for diabetic patients. Drinking chilled sattu drink regularly helps in controlling the blood sugar levels.
Stamina Booster: During summers, there are times when because of extreme heat we feel exhausted, low on stamina and weak. This makes us lethargic, and we can’t even perform easy chores. Regular consumption of sattu drink acts as an energy booster. Steadily, you will feel that your body is getting stronger with every passing day. These are the wonders of Sattu!
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Novozymes (denmark) And Basf (germany) Are The Key Players In The Enzymes Market
2. Major Players In The Malt Extracts And Ingredients Market
3. 9 Styles Of Chai Preparations That You Are Depriving Yourself Of
Author: Halmari Tea
4. T-fal Actibread Bread Machine Review
Author: Ryan Hall
5. U.s. Companies Exploring The Indian Market
Author: Susta India
6. Join Nfci Cooking Classes In Chandigarh – Best Hotel Management Institute
Author: smith angel
7. 5 Simple Techniques For Bikaneri Bhujia Packet
Author: Priniti Foods Pvt Ltd
8. Top Tips Before Going For Dining In Gold Coast Restaurants
Author: Backbone Bar
9. Covid-19 Impact On Water-soluble Fertilizer Industry Trends, Growth, Opportunity Assessment
Author: Nikhil khadilkar
10. Covid-19 Impact On Sugar Confectionery Industry Analysis, Supply Chain, Global Qualitative Insight
Author: Nikhil khadilkar
11. Market Leaders In Food Diagnostics Market
12. Restaurant Online Ordering App & Ordering Systems
13. Food As Medicine – Eating Properly For Immunity And Health
Author: Satjit Kumar
14. Mango Dehydrator Dehydrates The Mangoes Properly!
Author: James Rodriguez
15. Asia Pacific To Dominate The Plant Extracts Market, By Application, Throughout 2025