ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Air Conditioning Perth: 3 Possible Problems With Thermostats
Many people consider their thermostats as simply a display or control surface for their air conditioning systems. The perception is that the thermostat is not the most complex part of the system and not much can go wrong with it. In fact, this is not true; a thermostat is a primary method that most of us will use to communicate our needs to our air conditioning and they can develop problems. If our thermostat is not running correctly, we can experience sub par cooling, system shutdowns, and false temperature reading.
Here are three of the most common problems that people encounter with their thermostats.
1. The Thermostat is Located in Direct Sunlight:
When fitting air conditioning, Perth professionals will never place a thermostat in direct sunlight. Although easy access is important, the placement must avoid direct sunlight wherever possible. The reason for this is that the thermostat will become heated up during the day and this will send a false reading to your air conditioning system. There will effectively be a call for excessive cooling that will make your home uncomfortably cold. This will also make your system work harder for no reason and drain more energy leading to higher bills.
2. Placing the Thermostat Next to Air Conditioning Vents
Locating a thermostat next to an air conditioning vent is a very bad idea. This is the inverse of the situation we have already discussed above. Essentially, the thermostat will be cooled by a nearby air conditioning vent, and it will read a temperature that is not an accurate reflection of what is happening in the home. The system may begin to act as if the home is colder than it actually is and it will then deliver less cooling. The system will begin to cycle off and on unnecessarily, which will also lead to more strain on the system and result in higher energy bills.
3. The Thermostat is Dirty
Like any household surface, a thermostat can become covered in dust and dirt if it is not cleaned regularly. Any kind of dust is bad for a sensitive electronic piece of equipment causing malfunctions and failure. This is easy to correct by cleaning the unit, but if this fails to correct the problem a professional may have to replace the thermostat entirely.
If they are looking for air conditioning, Perth, Wa residents should contact us here at Gas & Air. We are your local specialist for supplying, installing and servicing both domestic and commercial air conditioning systems. We take pride in the high quality service and standard of work that we provide at an affordable price. Get in touch with us, and we would be happy to discuss your needs in more detail.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Shrink Plastic Film Market Latest Trends, Growth, Opportunities And Forecast 2025
2. 5 Summer Time Smoothie Recipes For Breakfast
Author: Boss India
3. Food Emulsifiers Market – It’s Key Opportunities And Challenges
4. Weekend Eating - Out Falling Sick Loop Broken By Covid Stay At Home
Author: Satjit Kumar
5. Upcoming Growth Trends In The Textured Vegetable Protein Market
6. The Best Air Fryers In 2020
7. Red Wine: The Healthiest Alcohol You Can Drink
Author: 24 hours alcohol delivery
8. Buy Online Shisha Canada
Author: ricky lowrence
9. Specialty Fats & Oils Market: Opportunities, Trends, And Analysis
10. Covid-19 Impact On Dairy By-product Market Competitive Landscape, Trends, Forecast To 2023
Author: Nikhil khadilkar
11. How To Prepare Hong Kong Bbq Chicken
Author: Daily brewed content
12. India Food Packaging Market
13. Increasing Instances Of Foodborne Illnesses Drives Food Diagnostics Market
14. Market Leader In Pet Food Processing Market
15. Best Paneer Ahmedabad, Milkmor India, A2 Cow Milk