ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Is A Benchtop Water Cooler The Key To Eliminating Your Stress?
The modern world is full of stress triggers. From the hectic schedule of our family commitments to the pressures of work, many of us find ourselves feeling the drain of stress. However, before you reach for medications, you may want to try good old fashioned water. When we enjoy a glass of great quality water, it not only tastes great and quenches our thirst, but also it helps our brain to properly function. In fact, if we don’t drink enough water, the cells in our brains lose efficiency, making it more difficult to maintain focus on even everyday tasks.
In order to keep our bodies in check, most doctors recommend that we drink at least two litres of water every day.
How a Benchtop Water Cooler Can Help:
During an average 24 hour period, you are likely to be sleeping for up to eight hours. This is a substantial period to go without both food and water. Many adults start their morning routine with a cup of coffee. However, this is not going to be helpful for your stress levels. While caffeine can give a kick to your morning, as it is a stimulant, this boost of energy is only short lived. Additionally, caffeine is actually a diuretic. This encourages the body to eliminate salts and water by increasing urination. This can cause your skin, cells, and brain to start to dry out.
Reaching for your benchtop water cooler for a refreshing glass of water is a far better way to start your day. It replenishes any lost minerals but also helps your mind to feel clearer. While you won’t experience that caffeine rush, you would have the adverse reactions you would normally experience with a caffeine based beverage.
Even if you don’t feel thirsty, it is a good idea to start hydrating early to ensure that you drink enough water to keep your brain functioning at its best throughout the day.
The Water Stress Reliever:
Stress is almost an inevitable part of life. Unfortunately, many people try to cope with stress by drinking alcohol, smoking or eating very sugary snacks such as chocolate. While these things can make you feel a little better in the short term, they can be harmful to your health.
However, research has shown that drinking water can reduce the levels of the stress hormone cortisol. When you have a benchtop water cooler for home use, you could drink at least half a litre every half hour, and reduce the physiological response you have to stress.
If you are interested in a benchtop water cooler, you should speak to us. We have a number of coolers in our product range including benchtop water coolers for office and home use. Aussie Natural team members would be delighted to discuss your requirements and help you to determine the cooler that best suits your needs.
Aussie Natural provides water filters services in entire Perth area. Services include hot and cold water filters, water filters installation and spring water delivery. It provides water services to home , residential , industrial and commercial purpose. If you are looking for Water filters in Perth? Approach Aussie Natural for better services.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Novozymes (denmark) And Basf (germany) Are The Key Players In The Enzymes Market
2. Major Players In The Malt Extracts And Ingredients Market
3. 9 Styles Of Chai Preparations That You Are Depriving Yourself Of
Author: Halmari Tea
4. T-fal Actibread Bread Machine Review
Author: Ryan Hall
5. U.s. Companies Exploring The Indian Market
Author: Susta India
6. Join Nfci Cooking Classes In Chandigarh – Best Hotel Management Institute
Author: smith angel
7. 5 Simple Techniques For Bikaneri Bhujia Packet
Author: Priniti Foods Pvt Ltd
8. Top Tips Before Going For Dining In Gold Coast Restaurants
Author: Backbone Bar
9. Covid-19 Impact On Water-soluble Fertilizer Industry Trends, Growth, Opportunity Assessment
Author: Nikhil khadilkar
10. Covid-19 Impact On Sugar Confectionery Industry Analysis, Supply Chain, Global Qualitative Insight
Author: Nikhil khadilkar
11. Market Leaders In Food Diagnostics Market
12. Restaurant Online Ordering App & Ordering Systems
13. Food As Medicine – Eating Properly For Immunity And Health
Author: Satjit Kumar
14. Mango Dehydrator Dehydrates The Mangoes Properly!
Author: James Rodriguez
15. Asia Pacific To Dominate The Plant Extracts Market, By Application, Throughout 2025