ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
Multithreading To Perform Multiple Task Simultaneously
Multitasking : To process the multiple task simultaneously is known as multitasking.
By using two ways we can achieve the multitasking:
1)Process based Multitasking(Multiprocessing)
2)Thread based Multitasking (Multithreading)
Thread is a lightweight sub-process, which are independent to each other.
To achieve the multitasking multiprocessing and multithreading is used.First we use multithreading then we use multiprocessing because threads share a common memory area.
Execution of multiple thread simultaneously is known as multithreading.
In games and animation generally we used the multithreading.
Advantages of multithreading :
1) It doesn’t stop the user because threads are independent with each other and we can perform multiple operations simultaneously.java training center bangalore
2) It saves time because we can perform multiple task simultaneously
3)Threads are independent with each other .So if any exception occur it doesn’t effect to other.
Life Cycle of Thread :
A thread can be in one of ...
... the five states.
The life cycle of the thread is controlled by JVM(JVM is nothing but Java Virtual Machine which convert byte code to machine code.).
The java thread states are given below:
4. Non-Runnable (Blocked)
1)New State :
Once we create the instance of thread before the invocation of start() method , a thread will be in new state.java course in bangalore
2) Runnable State :
After the invocation of start() method , thread will be in runnable state.but the but the thread scheduler has not selected it to be the running thread.
3)Running State :
If the thread scheduler has selected that time thread will be in running state.
4) Non – Runnable State (Blocked State ):
When the thread is still alive but is not eligible to run that state is known as non-runnable state.
When thread’s run() metod exits it wil, be in terminatedor dead state.
Methods to create thread in java :
In java we can create thread using two ways -
Best core java training in bangalore
1.By extending Thread class
2.By implementing Runnable interface.
Thread Class :Thread class provides methods and constructors to create and perform operation on thread.
This class implements the Runnable interface or extends the Object class (Object class is the super most in java , all classes directly or indirectly inherit the Object class.)
Runnable Interface :
Runnable interface should be implemented by any class whose instances are intended to be executed by a thread. Runnable interface have only one method named run().
public void run(): is used to perform action for a thread.
How to start a thread :
start() method of Thread class is used to start a newly created thread.
It performs following operation
1)start the new thread
Advance java training in bangalore
2) Moves the thread from New state to the Runnable state.
3)When the thread gets a chance to execute, its target run() method will run.
Thread Schedular in java :
Thread schedular is the part of the JVM that decides which thread should run first .There is no guarantee that which runnable thread will be chosen to run by the thread scheduler.
Only one thread at a time can run in a single process.The thread scheduler mainly uses preemptive or time slicing scheduling to schedule the threads.
Java/j2ee classes bangalore
Infocampus is a java training center bangalore with the 100% placement assistance. It provides java course with the live project. Complete practical session is available for Core and Advance Java . 4 days free demo classes are provided for java/j2ee classes.
Training is given by the 10+ years experienced trainers .Learn packages, Threading,OOPs concept,servlet,spring ,hibernate etc in best core java training institute.
To get the free demo classes call at : 9738001024 or for the more details on Advance java training visit at : http://www.infocampus.co.in/java-training-bangalore.html
Computer Programming Articles1. How To Start A Multi-level Marketing Business?
Author: Elite MLM Software
2. Top Windows 10's Hidden Features For You
Author: windows 10 pro
3. Why It Is Time To Update Your Windows 7 Computer
Author: windows 10 professional
4. 3 Windows 10 Tricks To Try Today
Author: windows 10 key
5. Gigabyte Aorus Fi32u Review: Full Specifications, Release Date, And Price
Author: Clyde Donahue
6. 7 Software Development Models Comparison: How To Choose The Right One?
Author: Nazar Kvartalnyi
7. Benefits Of Mobile App Scraping Services
Author: iWeb Scraping Services
8. How To Best Plan The Development Of Your Mobile Apps
Author: sataware tech
9. Using Internal Apps To Prevent Customer Churn
Author: John son
10. Mlm Software Development Companies
Author: Elite MLM Software
11. 5 Reasons Why You Should Avoid To Get 5g Service In 2021
Author: Ella johnson
12. Progressive Web Apps (pwas): The Future Of Mobile Web Apps
13. Divi Themes And Site Examples
14. Salesforce Integration Services
Author: Salesforce Consulting Comapny
15. Global Tv Studio Content Market 2021 By Company, Regions, Type And Application, Forecast To 2026
Author: Statzy Market Research