ALL >> Travel >> View Article
7 Best Places To Visit For Family Trip Near Delhi
Delhi is not only the capital of India but is also one of the top most visited cities of the country. If you are planning a family trip to have some good time with your kids and family, then you can visit the following places near Delhi. These are best for family picnic.
1. Agra: Agra is not only home to one of the wonder of the world, Taj Mahal but is also known for its Mughal history and architecture. You can visit the Agra fort and get your kids accustomed to the rich cultural and architectural history of India.
2. Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary: if you want to enjoy bird watching with your family, then there is no better place than the Bharatpur bird sanctuary. The place is home to more than 350 species of birds and a lot of migratory birds can be seen in this sanctuary in winters.
3. Manesar: If you do not want to travel much and want to enjoy a laid-back vacation then Manesar is the perfect place for you and your family. A number of family resorts have set up in the area and promise a perfect weekend getaway from the hustle and bustle of Delhi.
4. Rishikesh: In case you are looking out for some adventure and water sports, then you will have to travel approx. 240 km and reach Rishikesh. The place is not only a famous pilgrimage town of Hindus but is also known for its water sports such as white water rafting, rappelling etc.
5. Shimla: If you are planning a vacation in summers and want to spend a weekend at a hill station then Shimla is the best choice you have. Children can enjoy joy rides at the amusement parks here while the parents can enjoy a walk at the mall road which is the most famous shopping destination amongst the tourist.
6. Corbett National Park: There is nothing better for your kids than spending a day or two with nature and Jim Corbett national park offers just that. Here children can enjoy a stay inside the jungle and know the importance of nature in our life closely.
There are many other weekend getaways near Delhi for family like Murthal, Udaipur, and Nainital etc. There is nothing more beautiful than spending a quality time with your family away from the noise of the city. The tourists from all over the world come to Delhi and make it as there base for visiting other nearby places or cities. There are many resorts in Delhi NCR that help tourists to visit other places comfortably without worrying while staying at Delhi
Travel Articles1. Hire Local Taxi Services In Melbourne
2. Limo Service Toronto, On – Car Service - Limo Routes
Author: Jennifer Loren
3. Viaja A Kerala Con Bellezas De La Estación Munnar Hill
Author: Jessica Johansson
4. Taxis At The London Heathrow Airport
5. Reasons To Have Professional Floor Cleaning Services
Author: Vania Oliveira
6. Best Top 10 Things To Do In Mljet Island
Author: Carl Fisher
7. A Luxury Tour To Egypt – In Everyone’s Travel Diaries
Author: Cliff Collins
8. Visit The Traditional Markets With Cheap Holidays To Dubai
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
9. Enjoy Exciting Activities In Hatta During Dubai Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
10. Relaxing Waterfront Holidays Wooli
Author: Blue River Apartments
11. The Wilderness Of Madhya Pradesh
Author: Mani Kumar
12. Palaces In India | Heritage Hotels Of India | Book Best India Heritage Hotels
Author: Palaces In India
13. What Are The Different Accommodation Options In Vancouver For A Student?
Author: Gabriel Logan
14. Hyderabad Metro – Perspective Of A Newbie To Hyderabad
Author: Kirti D
15. Australia Study Visa
Author: Neha Yadav