ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Top Places To Visit In Morocco
Here is a summary of the places you should absolutely see in Morocco Holidays
1 - Gorges of the Todgha valley:
15 km from the center of Tinghir, gateway to the High Atlas, lies the colossal gorges in the Todgha valley. These high limestone cliffs rise 300 meters from the ground and culminate at 2500 meters above sea level. Some of them have never been climbed. For millennia, the wadi Todgha has sculpted the cliffs whose rock is adorned with multiple colors at the mercy of the sun.
2 – Merzouga: The sand dunes
Merzouga is a small Saharan village located in the southeast of Morocco, 35 kilometers from Rissano and 50 kilometers from Erfoud.
Merzouga is famous for its dunes, the highest in Morocco. It has become a major tourist attraction for this region.
3 - Paradise Valley:
On the road to Imouzzer starting from Agadir, 25 km from Aourir, there is a small parking.
This is where the adventure begins for Paradise Valley. Mountains, forests, and rivers surround this beautiful place. It is composed of three large waterfalls with their immense natural swimming pools with turquoise water.
4 - Aït-ben-Haddou, Kasbah of Aït_Benhaddou
Aït-ben-Haddou is a UNESCO World Heritage Ksar in the province of Ouarzazate. It is located in the valley of Ounila, south of Tafilalt.
5 - Flow of the Ziz, the Valley of Ziz
The source of the flow of Ziz is found in the High High Atlas. Although it is intermittent along its bed, its river has long been used to facilitate human transit through this mountainous region.
6- Cascades of Ouzoud, Cascades_d'Ouzoud
The waterfalls of Ouzoud are waterfalls about 110 m high. They are arranged on three levels, on Oued Ouzoud, at 1060 meters above sea level in the Middle Atlas.
The dam of Bin el Ouidane is located in the province of Azilal, designed by the engineer André Coyne. Is not Morocco the most beautiful country in the world?
For hiking and trekking enthusiasts, you will enjoy the full days of walking in the High Atlas, the Djebel Saghro, the Toubkal, the Massif du M'Goun, The Sirota Massif, The Door of the Desert and The Sahara
Morocco has many remarkable sites: amateurs of cities or natural heritage, from the imperial cities to the gates of the desert, you will make unforgettable encounters with their famous or hidden treasures of surfing and windsurfing. For the cultural side, you can admire.
Come and discover the architectural marvels in cheap morocco holidays
( the Mosque, the Hassan II Tower ) and the magnificent landscapes and beaches, the Draa and Ourika valleys, the Georges du Dadès and the Todra and its famous M 'Goun or Tizi'N'Tichka.
Travel Articles1. Water Adventures Of Andaman
2. How Can I Get Through Delta Airlines?
Author: Chrish Smith
3. Car Rental – Great For The Safe And Timely Trip
4. Luxury Holidays To Egypt A Memorable Experience
Author: Cliff Collins
5. What Are The Top Safest Airlines For 2021?
Author: chris Martin
6. Explore The Stuning Beauty Of The Taj Mahal
Author: Shoaib Khan
7. Mysore One Day Trip Cab | Mysore To Bangalore One Day Trip Cabs
8. Travel Agents In Bhubaneswar Mishra Tours & Travels For A Bespoke Holiday In Odisha
Author: Odisha Travels
9. A Complete Guide For Your Chardham Yatra Tour Package By Helicopter
Author: Manoj Singh Negi
10. Places To Visit In Mahabaleshwar
Author: Kp travel
11. How Hiring A Van Can Give You A Safe & Hassle Free Vacation
12. The Beginner's Guide To Sailing In India
13. Airport Taxi Service In Fort Worth, Some Productive Guidelines For Business Travelers
Author: DFW Airpor Taxi
14. Mopedo - The Ai Integrated Bike Taxi Launching In 2021
15. Best Attractions In Dubai For Families
Author: Pranita Purohit