ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Is It Safe To Refill Bottle Spring Water?
Total Articles: 47
Many of us understand that it is vitally important to stay hydrated throughout the day. If insufficient water is drunk, a person can suffer from severe effects and become ill. One of the ways that most people ensure that they drink enough water is to carry a bottle with them to sip from. This is an admirable goal, but there are few problems that need to be understood. It is quite a common practice to refill a spring water bottle from the day before at home and reuse it. Let’s explore why that might not be the best course of action to take.
The Process of Drinking:
Many people shop for their water as they go about their day or store bottles in an office refrigerator. You may even have water bottle suppliers that deliver fresh water direct to your door and take them with you when you leave your home. Either of these scenarios is fine if you drink your water in a timely fashion. Unfortunately, far too many people take a bottle of water and have it sat in a hot car or carry it around on a hot day. Scientific studies are not conclusive, but they do point to an increase in chemicals released into the water by plastic that has been heated by the sun. If you’re out and about it may be a good idea to get a cover for your water bottle or invest in a metal bottle and decant your water into that vessel instead.
The Trouble with Bacteria:
A recent study carried out research on reused water bottles, and there were some surprising results. A single water bottle carried by an athlete over the course of a week collected a colony of over 900,000 bacteria per square inch. That is more bacteria than you would find on an average toilet seat. The water inside the bottle fared even worse as it contained 313,499 CFU per square cm. Although the bottles were washed between uses, they were not washed thoroughly enough, and this caused the buildup of bacteria.
Fresh is Best:
Obviously, ingesting large amounts of bacteria on a daily basis is not conducive to good health. The easiest solution to this problem is to not reuse spring water bottles at all and open a fresh bottle every time you need to drink. This will ensure that you are only drinking fresh water and not collected bacteria from other days in the week. However, not all bottled water are created equally so choose a good quality option.
Here at Aussie Natural, we offer the best bottled water delivery direct to your home or business. Our water is locally sourced spring water that delivers high quality at an affordable price. Contact us today for more information, and we will be happy to discuss your needs in detail.
Aussie Natural provides water filters services in entire Perth area. Services include hot and cold water filters, water filters installation and spring water delivery. It provides water services to home , residential , industrial and commercial purpose. If you are looking for Water filters in Perth? Approach Aussie Natural for better services.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Explore Indian Cuisine’s Popular Dishes To Win Heart Of Your Guest At Every Party
Author: Anup Agarwal
2. What Are The Health Benefits Of Nuts And Dried Fruits?
Author: Sridevi Jasti
3. Make Wedding Anniversary Super Memorable With Delicious Treats
4. What Does The Bakery Product Suppliers In Dubai Do?
Author: Food distribution companies
5. The Power Of Indian Spices
6. Buy & Send Chocolate Gifts For Many Occasions Online
Author: Toccata Cakes
7. The 10 Best Italian Wines Of Our Life – According To Lindsay And Alessandro
Author: Rimessa Roscioli
8. Baking Memories, All The Way From France!
Author: Kumar Ram
9. Try Out Amazing Southern Style Food In Orlando (explained)
10. Poplar Inn Liquor Store - Get Finest Collections Of Wine, Beer & Spirits
Author: poplar inn
11. List Of Tandoori Specialties You Need To Taste In Orlando (explained)
12. Food Additive Market Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends And Forecast To 2025
13. Love Vegetarian Appetizer? Follow The Guide (explained)
14. An Unforgettable Dining Experience With Pind Balluchi
Author: Rc Sharma
15. Vitamin K Is Beneficial For Infants And Adults. Here Is How!
Author: Shreyansh Kulkarni