ALL >> Health >> View Article
Ayurvedic Appetite Suppressant Supplements To Get Rid Of Excess Weight
Imbalance in calorie intake and energy usage is the main cause of increasing weight. Lack of physical activities reduces the production of energy and this leaves calories unused in body. These calories get accumulated in body in the form of fat. Choice of food also matters as eating junk food increases fat and eating healthy nutrient rich food improves health. Long term rest due to injuries, illnesses and diseases also results in weight gain. Not taking proper sleep also increases fatigue (mental and physical) which makes one feel weak and this causes one to eat more.
Health risks associated with obesity:
1. Heart diseases or strokes – With increase in weight, blood pressure rises which increases risk of hypertension, stroke and cardiac arrest.
2. Diabetes – Due to more intake of food than normal, glucose level in blood becomes high which increases risk of diabetes.
3. Some cancers – Obesity increases risk of cancer in pancreas, esophagus, thyroid, gallbladder, colon, rectum, kidney, breast and endometrium.
4. Gallstones – Increase in cholesterol in bile causes formation of stones in bladder.
5. Osteoarthritis – Fat around joints affects fibrous tissues and cartilage which support movements at joints. This can further result in bone weakness.
Home remedies for weight loss:
1. Curry leaves – These contain mahanimbine that has anti-obesity and lipid-lowering effects.
2. Lemon juice – Taking lemon juice improves digestion and aids in detoxification. This results in increased metabolism in body.
3. Apple cider vinegar – It prevents the accumulation of fat inside body.
4. Green tea – It slows down weight gain as it limits fat absorption and increases ability of body to use fat.
5. Aloe Vera – It stimulates the metabolism, increases energy consumption and utilizes unused fat in the body.
It takes longer time to reduce weight than the speed at which a person gains weight. To get rid of excess weight, you need to follow two things. First is to control your hunger or suppress appetite and the second one is to increase physical activities. There are many ayurvedic appetite suppressant supplements which can help one to control frequent cravings. One can use Figura capsules which are completely made from natural herb extracts. These herbal supplements reduce appetite and increase energy production at the same time. Due to this, body is able to use the stored calories and thus one loses body weight naturally. These supplements contain ingredients which help to keep cellular activities running. Constant energy production makes cells to use calories regularly. This not only helps to shed kilos without exercise but also reduces weakness, fatigue and tiredness. These ayurvedic appetite suppressant supplements give effective results even in case of family history and genetic disorders.
Figura capsules contain Babuna, Samudra Shosh, Bhadradanti, Gurlu, Katha, Haritki, Chitrak, Chandras, Jwasa, Babool, Pashanbhed, Piplamool, Kulthi, Bair, Laksha and Kaligiri. All these herbs improve functions of body organs and prevent metabolic disorders due to which energy production lowers down. These natural extracts promote blood purification process and this prevents toxins and free radicals from damaging cells and tissues. Muscle development also increases which increase muscle mass in body instead of fat. Take these ayurvedic appetite suppressant supplements regularly for 3 to 4 months to get excellent results. Keep a watch over calorie consumption and do regular workout to reduce weight in a fast manner.
Mitul Ranawat is a passionate writer who has written numerous articles on topics concerning ayurvedic remedies for men health and women health. He writes informative articles on health-related issues and the use of natural health supplements.
Health Articles1. All You Need To Know About Eecp
Author: Jayesh P.
2. Genital Nerve Damage Recovery: Finding A Way Back To Male Organ Sensitivity
Author: John Dugan
3. How Can A Dentist In Wasilla Help You With Invisalign Treatment?
Author: Christophe Carter
4. What Is Tramadol? Is Tramadol Available Online For Sale?
Author: Daniel Jackson
5. Find The Best Peptide Receptor Radionuclide Therapy Treatment Service In India Description:-
6. How To Ensure Proper Pharmaceutical Waste Disposal?
Author: Herb Scott
7. Order Cheap Tramadol Generic Ultram & Topdol Online
Author: Alicia Alvarado
8. Best Dental Implant Center In Hyderabad - Aryadentals
Author: Arya Dentals
9. Having Trouble Finding A Good Orthopedics Doctors In Jaipur?
Author: we provide best orthopedic services
10. How To Treat Asthma With Natural And Ayurvedic Medicines
Author: chandigarh ayurved
11. Your Smile Can Make Your Day
Author: Ross Tylor is the Author of this Article.
12. What You Should Know About Female Hair Loss Treatment
Author: Pioneer Hair Transplant Center
13. Frequently Asked Questions About Teeth Staining
Author: Claudia Lamington
14. Orthodontics In Wantagh For Each Relative
Author: Steven Tyler
15. Types Of Medical Forms
Author: Jane Edison