ALL >> General >> View Article
Samsung Galaxy S6 Phone Repair Issues
Total Articles: 43
The Samsung Galaxy S6 is an amazing smartphone to use, having many advanced features, good power backup, elegant design and looks. Although with all these features, Samsung Galaxy S6 still has some drawbacks which users have faced while using it.
In this post, we are presenting a list of problems and their Samsung repair solutions, which Samsung Galaxy S6 users can fix by themselves to some extent. These Samsung repair issues may also seen in other models of Galaxy phones. The listed solutions can also be used to fix that respective problem for different variants of Samsung Galaxy Phones.
They are as follows:
1) Samsung Galaxy Phone not turning on
This has happened to many Samsung Galaxy S6 users. It is not that serious issue.
Solution: A simple reboot can help to bring the Samsung Galaxy S6 to its working condition.
1. Rebooting: For this, Press the Power button for 10 sec
2. Charge the phone for an hour and then follow the reboot procedure.
3. Press all 3 buttons Power, Home and Volume Up - together, till the Android mascot appears on the screen.
If these steps won't help then, one should take the device to a nearest Samsung repair centre.
2) LED Flash-light always on
Sometimes a constant faint LED light is seen on the device. This results in draining of the Battery.
Solution: Samsung has given an OTA update on this issue which can be checked in the Settings > About Device > Software update option.
3) Screen Sensitivity
Few reports from Samsung S6 and other model users have shown that there has been sensitivity issue with their devices. The phone - not recognising touches. This can be tested by dialling *#0*# on the phone.
Solution: If the phone is having any screen protector, then it should be removed to check if there is some difference in the sensitivity.
1. Turning the phone on or off again and checking the issue.
2. Any App installed in the device can be a culprit and should be checked by booting into the safe mode.
If all these solutions do not help to fix the screen sensitivity issue, then it should be checked from a reliable Samsung service centre.
It is always better to get a service done from a trusted Samsung repair service centre, which can do a proper and systematic diagnosis of a faulty device before proceeding into any type of repair and replacement procedure.
For more queries on different Samsung Galaxy repair and replacement processes, do visit our site – SamsungRepairing.uk
General Articles1. Basics Of Seo Content Writing
2. What Is Depression And How To Effectively Deal With It
Author: Michele St-Amour
3. Fashionable And Functional Chic: The Simply Southern Lanyard, Travel Bag, And More
Author: Ben Alford
4. What Is Mobigarage?
5. Everything You Need To Know About Pos Terminals
Author: Tushar Ghoyal
6. Kingdom Vapor: The First And Last Vape Wholesale Distributor You’ll Need
Author: Ben Oesterling
7. Boutique Hotels & Packages In India Book Now | White Mushroom Hotels
Author: riya singh
8. Welcome To The Tasty And Spicy World Of Pizzas
Author: MWS Enterprises/Home Pizzeria Ovens
9. Accident Replacement Vehicle
Author: surinder singh
10. Temptu Airbrush Workshop | Isas
11. Metacritic Score Is Buy Fallout 76 Caps
Author: buy Fallout 76 Caps
12. Renovate Your Balcony With New Ideas
Author: Megha Bhadoria
13. Know All About Digitrac Pp 43i Specifications
Author: Ramesh Chandra
14. Top Business Advantages Of Email Protection Gateways
15. How To Pick A Good Software Development Organization