ALL >> General >> View Article
Samsung Galaxy S6 Phone Repair Issues
The Samsung Galaxy S6 is an amazing smartphone to use, having many advanced features, good power backup, elegant design and looks. Although with all these features, Samsung Galaxy S6 still has some drawbacks which users have faced while using it.
In this post, we are presenting a list of problems and their Samsung repair solutions, which Samsung Galaxy S6 users can fix by themselves to some extent. These Samsung repair issues may also seen in other models of Galaxy phones. The listed solutions can also be used to fix that respective problem for different variants of Samsung Galaxy Phones.
They are as follows:
1) Samsung Galaxy Phone not turning on
This has happened to many Samsung Galaxy S6 users. It is not that serious issue.
Solution: A simple reboot can help to bring the Samsung Galaxy S6 to its working condition.
1. Rebooting: For this, Press the Power button for 10 sec
2. Charge the phone for an hour and then follow the reboot procedure.
3. Press all 3 buttons Power, Home and Volume Up - together, till the Android mascot appears on the screen.
If these steps won't help then, one should take the device to a nearest Samsung repair centre.
2) LED Flash-light always on
Sometimes a constant faint LED light is seen on the device. This results in draining of the Battery.
Solution: Samsung has given an OTA update on this issue which can be checked in the Settings > About Device > Software update option.
3) Screen Sensitivity
Few reports from Samsung S6 and other model users have shown that there has been sensitivity issue with their devices. The phone - not recognising touches. This can be tested by dialling *#0*# on the phone.
Solution: If the phone is having any screen protector, then it should be removed to check if there is some difference in the sensitivity.
1. Turning the phone on or off again and checking the issue.
2. Any App installed in the device can be a culprit and should be checked by booting into the safe mode.
If all these solutions do not help to fix the screen sensitivity issue, then it should be checked from a reliable Samsung service centre.
It is always better to get a service done from a trusted Samsung repair service centre, which can do a proper and systematic diagnosis of a faulty device before proceeding into any type of repair and replacement procedure.
For more queries on different Samsung Galaxy repair and replacement processes, do visit our site – SamsungRepairing.uk
General Articles1. Boarding School In Mumbai - Mit Vishwashanti Gurukul
Author: MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul
2. Ich Entdeckte Auch Mein 1972 Moms Brautkleid
3. 3 Simple Ways To Keep Your Online Presence Away From The Gutter
Author: jaxxes parker
4. 7 Business Rules Of Ratan Tata
5. Lakshmi Mittal Proved His Principal Was Wrong
6. Black Granite The Black Beauty For Modern Interior Exterior Designing Ideas
Author: Neerav Jain
7. Best Astrologer In Dallas | Indian Astrologers In Dallas | Astrologer Dallas
Author: Pandit Manjunath
8. New Video Song Status For Whatsapp - Download Status Video For Iphone App
9. Pmma Microparticles Are Used For The Applications Like Optics And Biomedical Research!
Author: Kelly Clifford
10. Madden 20: How To Deal With Midfield Pack
11. The Issue With Maplestory M Mesos
Author: Maplestory M Mesos
12. Masala Tea Is The Wonder Tea In India
Author: Shruti Sharma
13. Empty Capsule Market Is Expected To Witness Rapid Expansion By The End Of 2026
14. Sonia Rodriguez – Defeating Defense Medical Experts
Author: Sonia Rodriguez and Michael Cowen
15. The Eminent Ways Of Gutter Installation To Consider
Author: Nancy Smith