ALL >> Health >> View Article
Ayurvedic Anti Diabetic Pills To Maintain Normal Blood Sugar
Total Articles: 179
Sugar levels in blood increase when glucose is not utilized properly by cells. If high amount of sugar stays in blood for long time, it causes damage to blood vessels resulting in increasing risk of kidney disease, heart disease and stroke and nerve and vision problems. Overweight people are more prone to develop this metabolic disorder than people with normal weight. To maintain normal blood sugar, it requires following healthy lifestyle and diet. One can take the help of ayurvedic anti diabetic pills also to control blood sugar levels.
Factors that rise glucose level in blood:
1. Eating too many foods which are high in carbohydrates.
2. Doing less or no physical activities at all.
3. Low production of insulin by pancreas.
4. Side effects of other medications.
5. Hormones which body release to reduce illness that increase blood glucose levels.
6. Stress makes one less active which results in less utilization of blood glucose.
7. Blood sugar may rise during menstrual periods too.
Symptoms of high blood sugar:
1. Excessive urination – High glucose concentration in blood draws fluid from cells and tissues and this increases volume of urine after being filtered by kidneys.
2. Excessive thirst – Loss of water from body cells and tissues can increase thirst.
3. Increased hunger – Shortage of insulin causes one to eat more.
4. Weight loss – One may lose weight as a result of loss of fluid due to increased frequency of urination and fat burning to maintain cellular metabolism in body.
5. Infections – Glucose feeds bacteria and yeasts and therefore presence of high amount of sugar in blood increases chances of infections.
6. Slow healing of cuts and wounds – High blood sugar relatively slows down healing of skin and soft-tissues inside skin.
7. Dry, itchy skin – Excessive urination results in dehydration in body which is what increases dryness in skin.
8. Blurred vision – Glucose draws water from cells in every part of body which include eyes too and as a result, lens of eyes become dry which affect vision also. In chronic case of diabetes, one may become permanently blind.
9. Headaches and difficulty in concentrating – Because of inability of cells to use glucose from blood stream, neurons (brain cells) do not work properly.
10. Fatigue – Energy production lowers down due to inability of using glucose and causes weakness and fatigue.
11. Chronic constipation or diarrhea -When high blood glucose affects the small intestine, it results in diarrhea and when diabetes affects the large intestine, constipation problem can occur.
12. Irritability – High level of glucose in blood affects moods of a person and this is what causes irritation and frustration.
Diabgon capsules are powerful ayurvedic anti diabetic pills which are beneficial in both cases of type-1 and type-2 diabetes. These supplements increase natural ability of body to utilize sugar present in blood. Diabgon capsules give effective relief from symptoms of diabetes within short time period. These supplements contain ingredients which increase healing ability and immunity also.
These ayurvedic anti diabetic pills improve functions of following organs to keep sugar level under control:
1. Liver – These supplements improve functions of liver in order to prevent excess production and storage of glucose.
2. Pancreas – These herbal capsules cause pancreas to produce insulin in optimum amount according to the requirement of body. Insulin further helps body cells to absorb glucose from blood to produce energy.
3. Body cells – Active ingredients of these supplements increase response of cells towards insulin and this enables use of glucose for energy production and muscle development.
Diabgon capsules are loaded with Jaiphal, Bimbaphal, Indrayan, Baghaphal, Arjun Extract, Haldi, Neem Extract, Jamun, Gurmar Extract, Kasondi, Sajjikhar, Vidarikand, Bilva Patra Extract, Safed Musli Extract, Sudh Shilajit, Giloy, Chirayata, Methi and Karela Extract. These herbs altogether help to keep blood sugar level under control. These ayurvedic anti diabetic pills should be regularly used for 3 to 4 months to control diabetes in a natural manner.
Mitul Ranawat is a passionate writer who has written numerous articles on topics concerning ayurvedic remedies for men health and women health. He writes informative articles on health-related issues and the use of natural health supplements.
Health Articles1. When To Consult An Infertility Specialist?
Author: Akanksha Hospital
2. Productive Prostatectomy Surgery With Dr. Jagdish Kulkarni, Best Uro Oncologist, India
Author: Lisa Resnick
3. Hair Transplant Is The Right Solution For You?
Author: Hair Transplant Bangalore
4. Ayurvedic Medicine For Detoxification | Contract Manufacturing |herbalhills
5. Avastin Injection Supplier – Ocean Pharmaceutical
Author: Ocean Pharma
6. Choose The Best Nutrition Program To Achieve Your Fitness Goal
Author: Fit with Sylvia
7. What To Look For When Hiring The Professional Nutrition Advisor
Author: Fit with Sylvia
8. Sleeping Problems: Know Sleep Apnea Causes And Treatment
9. What Are The Risk Factor A Pcos Pregnancy Loss?
Author: Rakshit Agrawal
10. Dealing With Social Anxiety – Do You Need A Social Anxiety Counseling From A Renowned Therapist?
Author: Marci Stiles
11. How To Take Chia Seeds For Weight Loss
Author: Anita kapoor
12. Features And Benefits Of Neurontin (gabapentin) 400mg & 800mg
Author: Features and Benefits of Neurontin (Gabapentin) 40
13. Adjustable Bed Vs. Regular Bed: Which Suits For Your Health?
Author: Zero-G Beds
14. What You Need To Know About The Different Orthodontic Treatments
Author: Steven Tyler
15. Colon Hydrotherapy/colonic Irrigation In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Dr. Arpit Choudhary