ALL >> General >> View Article
Sharepoint Roles And Responsibilities
Total Articles: 16
Typically, in a SharePoint project the main roles are:
The SharePoint SharePoint administrator role includes setting up servers and infrastructure with services; SharePoint 2007/2010, Exchange Server, Active Directory, Windows 2003 and 2008 Server, SQL Server 2005/2008, IIS 6.0 and 7.0, network infrastructure, ISA server, and so on. I am responsible for maintaining and optimizing the SharePoint farm.
A SharePoint administrator requires knowledge of SQL Server and Windows Server. Since SharePoint stores all its data in SQL Server databases, knowledge of DBA is critical. However, the knowledge of Windows Server required to build and maintain a SharePoint farm is important. The Administrator role is often divided between two people working closely with OMS Administrator and a Windows Server DBA DBA. Required DBA skills are required in September for any SQL Server but the features of Windows Server to SharePoint Administrator that Must have some knowledge of include:
Good knowledge in IIS and the architecture of it
Windows Server Manager
Active Directory (LDAP, ADLDS, ADAM, etc.)
DNS and SMTP
Network Load Balancing (NLB)
Firewall (NLB hardware and software)
Event Viewer and Performance Monitor
PowerShell script will be added benefit if the search in SharePoint 2010
But I suggest some knowledge of SharePoint development experience will add additional benefits to this role.
However, the main thing is to understand the SharePoint features and services out-of-the-box pretty well so that you do not program something SharePoint've out of the box. SharePoint development This feature of setting Involves out of the box. So we should explain how project requirements to achieve with the least programming.
There are some tricks that SharePoint Designer is really necessary for the SharePoint project. But in my experience, it's good to have a designer in your team so developers can focus on programming no need to waste time on their customization. Designers are responsible for all "non-programming" customization of the SharePoint solution. Good understanding of SharePoint and different on the Web parts of the box and their functionality are needed for the role of esta. Experience with HTML, style sheet, came, XML, XSLT, java script, SharePoint Designer and InfoPath 2007/2010 2007/2010 are the main areas to focus they have.
A SharePoint architect needs to have a thorough understanding of SharePoint (admin, development, functions) when and how new components, including / web parts should be developed. Also in Microsoft General Technologies, in particular.NET 3.5, C #, Exchange, Active Directory, Office 2007/2010, IIS and infrastructure in general. Pivotal is the specialized role of
SharePoint Architect. This is the person who can:
1. Collect, transform, validate and map functional and non-functional requirements
2. Plan and integration of the architect's infrastructure
3. Define solution
4. MOST map of the solution requirements to configurable existing SharePoint features
5. Architect and custom POC code as required.
The architect must present set-up project environments. In some cases, estate can be a development, staging, and production complete environment blown. If this is the case, it is very important to have the whole match of environments as close as possible if not accurate. The architect must also understand clustering failover and load balancing for large operations.
A SharePoint architect must also have a solid understanding of alternative mapping of access in MOSS, host headers, DNS entries, Kerberos configuration and multiple forms of authentication (auth forms, NTML etc).
Sharepoint Jobs in Hyderabad
General Articles1. How To Buy Boho Rompers Online That Actually Fit
Author: Sophia Stavrou
2. Beauty Device Market Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends And Forecasts 2025
3. Customer Care Kindle Fire Support
Author: silky sogy
4. Fiber Optic Components Market Worth 27.60 Billion Usd By 2023 With A Growing Cagr Of 10%
5. This Tournaments Beta Will Acquiesce
6. What To Consider When Booking Your Corporate Event Dj
Author: blackway digital
7. Navi Mumbai - A Haven For Affordable Properties
8. How To Convert A Picture Of Data Into Ms Excel Spreadsheet
Author: Jesus Miracle
10. Nous Nous Sommes Fiancés Chez Nous à Cambridge
11. Customize Your Front Entryway Screen By Aluminum Master Llc In Naples, Florida
Author: Aluminum Master LLC
12. Diy Pipe Projects To Welcome Your Students Back To School
Author: Maker Pipe
13. A Crewneck Champion Sweatshirt Is Perfect For Fall
Author: Hal Rhodes
14. Fatty Alcohol Ethoxylates Market: Global Industry Analysis Lubricant Demand Will Be Driven
Author: Nikhil khadilkar
15. Medical Plastics Market Manufacturers, Countries, Type And Application, Forecast To 2025
Author: Market Research Future