123ArticleOnline Logo
Welcome to 123ArticleOnline.com!
ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article

Tata Value Homes Destination 150 Excellent Location Attracts Buyers

Profile Picture
By Author: vinay kumar
Total Articles: 56
Comment this article
Facebook ShareTwitter ShareGoogle+ ShareTwitter Share

National capital region is notorious for its extremely high pollution levels and therefore people often look to either shift to greener places or they prefer to stay indoors. The city's hustle bustle also take a tool on people living here and people have no time left for their loved ones. However, all these problems seem trivial when one looks at TATA Value Homes Destination 150. The project aims to offer all the facilities under one roof that gives one ample time and space to explore and enjoy their hobbies with their loved ones. The affordable TATA Value Homes Destination 150 price makes buying a unit in the project an extremely simple task. The TATA Value Homes Destination 150 price starts from around Rs. 51 Lakh. Buying a flat in Delhi NCR region in a well managed integrated society that has been built by a reputed real estate company, at just over 50 lakhs! Sounds like a dream doesn't it?


Apart from TATA Value Homes Destination 150 price, the location is another factor that is attracting customers to invest here. TATA Value Homes Destination 150 is located at a strategic location that has an extremely bright future. The location will soon host a Sports City and a nine hole Golf Course and various other facilities. The location has the lowest FAR across the city which means project here will have huge open spaces and people will be able to access greener spaces. The overall air quality will also be much better due to green and serene surrounding. The Noida Authority is thinking to develop the region with 80% of the 600-acre area as green cover whereas the remaining 20% area is where construction activity will take place. This means people living in TATA Value Homes Destination 150 will be able to enjoy healthy living, as they will breathe a better air.


Investing in TATA Value Homes Destination 150 can also prove to be beneficial to your financial health. The low TATA Value Homes Destination 150 price means that over a period of 5-10 years, the property rates in the regions can touch the sky. Improved connectivity and better infrastructure facilities will surely drive the property prices in the locality. As time will pass, people will understand that TATA Value Homes Destination 150 is definitely be one of the best places in the Delhi NCR to live a healthy and active lifestyle.


Tatavaluehomesdestination150.co.in offers comprehensive information as well as specification that you need to know before buying at residential unit at current TATA Value Homes Destination 150 Price.

Total Views: 251Word Count: 427See All articles From Author

Add Comment

Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles

1. Five Tips To Stay Motivated And Stop Procrastinating Your Studies
Author: smith mikets

2. Property Management Services In India
Author: Isha Nathan

3. Explain Some Tips On How To Crack Iit-jee, Aieee & All Engineering Entrance Exams
Author: smith mikets

4. How To Realize Your Homeownership Dream The Easy Way
Author: Mason Dexter

5. What Are The Features Of Commercial Property Loans?
Author: What Are The Features Of Commercial Property Loans

6. 10 Amazing Tips To Make Hostel Life Good And Awesome
Author: smith mikets

7. Top Hostel Rules And Regulations For Working Women In India
Author: smith mikets

8. Top Ten Points To For Boys And Girls To Survive A Better Life In Hostel
Author: smith mikets

9. The Lists Of 10 Amazing Benefits Of Staying In A Good Hostel
Author: smith mikets

10. Top 5 Reasons About Why You Should Stay In A Good Hostel
Author: smith mikets

11. Relevant Things About Discount Real Estate Brokers
Author: Rick Lopez

12. Residential Real Estate Certain To Restore Its Demand In Market Post Covid 19
Author: kamal prakash

13. How Can Lake Norman Property Managers Save Me Money?
Author: Zetta Evans

14. The Ultimate Truth About Sell My Own Home
Author: Rick Lopez

15. Technology Proving To Be Boon For Real Estate Sector During Covid 19
Author: kamal prakash

Login To Account
Login Email:
Password:
Forgot Password?
New User?
Sign Up Newsletter
Email Address: