ALL >> Health >> View Article
Ayurvedic High Blood Pressure Remedies To Reduce Hypertension Levels
High blood pressure is a common problem which generally happens with increasing age and causes severe problems in elder age. Hypertension shows no typical symptoms but one can experience symptoms like dizziness, anxiety, shortness of breath, facial flushing and headache. If blood pressure readings are monitored 140 over 90 continuously for long time, it indicates hypertension which can lead to severe consequences. High BP for long time increases the risk of cardiac arrest, strokes and other life threatening conditions which may lead to death.
Kidneys also get affected due to high BP and this obstructs blood purification process in body. During hypertension, muscles have to put extra pressure to pump out blood from heart to circulate properly in body and this can result in hardening of arteries. Arteries become narrow and cause barrier in healthy blood flow and thus increases blood pressure.
Foods containing high amount of salt and stress are the main reasons behind high BP problem. Sodium present in blood takes water from tissues and thus increases fluid amount in blood. This causes pressure in blood flow and thus increases the risk of hypertension. Using herbal remedies can help in controlling blood pressure and improving heart health. One can use Stresx capsules which are powerful ayurvedic high blood pressure remedies. Herbal formula of these supplements reduces effects of thyroid disorder to keep blood pressure normal. In case of genetic and hereditary problems of high BP also, these supplements have shown effective results. Reduction in hypertension levels reduces stress on kidney functions and protects kidneys from ill effects of high BP. These supplements are also very beneficial for people who suffer through hypertension due to increase in weight, smoking, insomnia, excessive alcoholism and less physical activities.
Stresx capsules contain Moti Bhasma, Arjun, Gajwan, Safed musli, Jadwar, Elaychi choti, Ajwainkhurashini, Shilajit, Kahu, Vach, Ashwagandha, Gulchadni, Shankhpushpi, Chotachand, Jyotishmati, Champa, Aam, Taj and Kesar. These powerful supplements also strengthen muscles and improve health of heart. The herbs used in ayurvedic high blood pressure remedies provide the following benefits:
1. These herbs strengthen heart muscles and blood vessels. These herbs provide nutrients which help to overcome deficiencies that make heart muscles weak.
2. These herbs are anti-stressor in nature and thus control release of stress related hormone that increases pressure in blood and in turn reduce hypertension levels naturally.
3. Some of the herbs present in ayurvedic high blood pressure remedies are rich in potassium which is very helpful in controlling heartbeat rate.
4. Due to diuretic nature, these herbs increase volume and frequency of urine. This helps in eliminating sodium regularly out of body with urine. Fluid level decreases in blood and this in turn reduces blood pressure.
5. These herbs prevent hardening and narrowing of blood vessels and this promotes healthy blood flow.
6. These herbs reduce effects of thyroid disorders which disturb metabolic rate and blood pressure level in body.
These ayurvedic high blood pressure remedies are suitable for long term use for both men and women of all ages. Use these supplements continuously for 3 to 4 months to get long lasting results. Also, reduce consumption of salt to control blood pressure naturally.
Health Articles1. How To Use An Online Pharmacy In The Uk Diazepam?
2. How Does Tramadol Help With Anxiety? How To Order Tramadol Online?
Author: Genrxonline CA
3. Organic Black Seed Oil A Natural Remedy For Insomnia
4. What If I Don’t Believe Vasthu
5. Survival Tips For New Gym Goers
Author: Rite Bite
6. Proven And Approved Hair Loss Treatment Options
Author: Pioneer Hair Transplant Center
7. Let Your Skin Tell The Story Of Your Happy Pregnancy – Here Are A Few Skin-care Routines You Can Try
Author: Prapti Chauhan
8. Document Shredding Services Assist To Safeguard Confidential Information
Author: Herb Scott
9. Chronic Headaches Treatment – Find It While Going For The Top Chiropractor!
Author: Robert Augustine
10. What Is So Beneficial About Organic Oregano Oil?
11. 6 Most Frequently Asked Questions On Teeth Whitening
Author: Claudia Lamington
12. How To Manage Stress With Life Coach – Ritu Singal
Author: Ritu Singal
13. How Is Surging Geriatric Population Driving Telemedicine Market?
Author: Pramod Kumar
14. Know The Use Of Disinfectant / Sanitization Tunnels On People
Author: Rohit Jamb
15. Know Some Common Causes Fire And Explosion Accidents