ALL >> Health >> View Article
Ayurvedic Remedies For Weak Eyesight To Improve Vision Naturally
Total Articles: 179
Eyesight problems are generally associated with nearsightedness (myopia) and farsightedness (hyperopia). In case of myopia, one faces problem in seeing distant objects clearly and in hyperopia, one cannot see nearby objects clearly. In both the cases, people generally use corrective glasses and lens to prevent blurriness. Many people undergo laser surgery but it may not give successful results. Lack of nutrition causes weakness in eye muscles which affect proper working of retina, lens, cornea, pupil and optic nerves. Harmful micro particles from air and water also cause damage to eyes and often cause irritation, itching, inflammation and redness in eyes. Working over laptops, mobile, tablets and computer for long hours put strain on eyes which not only makes eyesight weak but also causes headache, fatigue and irritation, redness and swelling in eyes and increases sensitivity towards light. Diabetic people too suffer through blurriness and in chronic case of high blood sugar, one can become permanently blind.
One can use I-Lite capsules which are powerful ayurvedic remedies for weak eyesight. These supplements provide vital nutrients which are essential to keep eyes healthy. Effective formula of these supplements improves blood circulation in eye muscles. Proper nourishment enhances functions of eye muscles and this helps in seeing objects clearly. Coordination between lens and retina further improves and eye number decreases. Improved blood circulation and optic nerve functions help both the eyes to send same picture at the same time to brain. This helps in focusing on objects without putting stress on eye muscles. One gets relief from headache and eye fatigue too. Regular use of these supplements reduces eye number and blurriness which forbid seeing objects clearly. These supplements are also beneficial for elder people who are at risk of having cataract.
Following herbs are used in making these ayurvedic remedies for weak eyesight:
1. Safed musli ñ This ingredient protects eyes from ill effects of high blood sugar which destroys blood vessels in eyes.
2. Pipal ñThis herb reduces ill effects of diabetes symptoms on eye muscles.
3. Haritaki ñ This ingredient acts as a cleanser and thus clears infection, dryness and conjunctivitis from eyes.
4. Honey ñ It brings relief from dryness in eyes, provides protection from macular degeneration and glaucoma, reduces risk of diabetic retinopathy and clears infection from eyes effectively.
5. Clarified butter ñThis ingredient present in ayurvedic remedies for weak eyesight is rich in antioxidants and possesses antiviral properties which help in recovering from damage in eyes.
6. Mulethi ñ Antibacterial property of this ingredient protects eyes from bacteria, virus and fungi.
7. Amla ñ This herb is rich in vitamin C in abundant which can help to improve vision naturally.
8. Jyotishmati ñ This herb can give relief from headache caused due to stress on optic nerves.
9. Baheda ñ Rejuvenating and laxative nature of this ingredient is highly beneficial for health of eyes. It also helps in various eye ailments.
10. Badi elachi ñ This therapeutic herb improves blood circulation which further increases supply of nourishment to eye muscles and optic nerves.
Use these effective ayurvedic remedies for weak eyesight for at least 3 to 4 months to get complete benefits. This time period of usage can be extended to few more months. Including kale, black currant, green leafy vegetables, carrots, bilberries, citrus fruits, eggs, almonds and fatty fish in your daily diet can help to achieve fast results.
Mitul Ranawat is a passionate writer who has written numerous articles on topics concerning ayurvedic remedies for men health and women health. He writes informative articles on health-related issues and the use of natural health supplements.
Health Articles1. Male Organ Vitamin Cream: What Is It, Why A Man Should Use It, And What It Should Include.
Author: John Dugan
2. How To Get A Tele-appointment With Doctor In Pakistan For Arthritis Treatment
Author: Abigail Kane
3. Cardio Strike Is Not Only A Workout It’s Also Make Workout Fun
Author: Matt kelman
4. Immunotherapy By Dr. Ashok Vaid: New Hope For Cancer Treatment In India
Author: Lisa Resnick
5. Hair Loss Causes Treatment And Prevention
Author: Pioneer Hair Transplant
6. Why Tramadol And Tapentadol Are Considered Best Opioids For Pain Medications?
Author: Why Tramadol and Tapentadol are considered best op
7. Simple Guidance For You In Allergy Asthma Center In Kolkata.
Author: sagar painuly
8. Learn About Liposuction And Cosmetic Surgery
Author: Waseem Hameed Khan
9. How To Fix Your Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry Chermside
Author: Claudia Lamington
10. Buy Ultram 100mg Online Thru Overnight Shipping
Author: Buy Ultram 100mg online thru Overnight shipping
11. Which Treatment Is Best For Piles?
Author: Vithai Piles Hospital
12. Why Should You Choose The Origin Ivf Center ? Best Ivf Center In Gurgaon
Author: Origin Clinic
13. 7 Simple Ways To Cheer Up A Lonely Senior
Author: Andy Ratana
14. Calories Matter – If You Want To Avoid Obesity | Anti-inflammatory Education
Author: David Seaman
15. Why To Choose Tramadol Cash On Delivery Option?
Author: Buy Tramadols Online