ALL >> Health >> View Article
Ayurvedic Remedies For Weak Eyesight To Treat Blurred Vision
Total Articles: 179
Eye problems can occur in any age and nowadays it is also being seen that even toddlers have weak eyesight problems due to genetic disorders. Overuse of eyes in activities like reading, driving and using computer for long hours cause strain on eyes muscles and optic nerves and lead to vision problems. Two common problems that generally happen are:
1. Nearsightedness - One is not able to see far objects clearly.
2. Farsightedness - Objects close to eyes appear blurred.
Both these problems can be corrected using eyes glasses and lens which help to see objects clearly. But these measures only treat blurred vision problem but do not improve health of eyes. It is also seen that when one do not use spectacles regularly, eye number gets increased.
Some eye problems are related with age:
1. Age-related macular degeneration (AMD) – Sharp and central vision is gradually destroyed.
2. Cataract – In this condition, things appear cloudy and blurry.
3. Diabetic eye diseases – High glucose level in blood damage tiny blood vessels present in retina leading further to permanent blindness.
4. Glaucoma – The optic nerves of eyes are damaged which result in loss of vision and blindness.
5. Dry eyes – Eyes are unable to produce tears which create problems in using computer, laptop, etc.
6. Low vision – People face difficulty in seeing objects clearly even with use of corrective glasses and lens.
One can use I-Lite capsules which are powerful ayurvedic remedies for weak eyesight. These supplements improve blood circulation in eyes and increase supply of vital nutrients and oxygen to cornea, iris, pupil, lens, retina and optic nerves. Health of eyes improves and eye number gets reduced to some extent. These ayurvedic remedies for weak eyesight include the use of following herbs:
1. Mulethi – This herb possesses antibacterial properties which protect eyes from virus, bacterial and fungal infections.
2. Safed musli – This ingredient reduces ill effects of high blood sugar on blood vessels in eyes.
3. Jyotishmati – It gives relief from headache which is caused due to strain on eyes and weak optic nerves that connect with brain.
4. Badi elachi – Therapeutic properties of this herb improve blood circulation which further increases nourishment to eye muscles and optic nerves.
5. Honey – This effective herb used in ayurvedic remedies for weak eyesight gives relief to dry eyes, reduces risk of diabetic retinopathy, protects eyes from macular degeneration and glaucoma and also clears infection from eyes.
6. Pipal – This herb neutralizes ill effects of diabetes symptoms on eyes.
7. Amla – It contains vitamin C which is helpful in reducing risk of cataract. This herb also helps in building collagen in cornea of eyes.
8. Haritaki – This ingredient effectively cleanses infection, dryness and conjunctivitis from eyes.
9. Clarified butter – It contains antioxidants which prevent damage to cells due to free radicals and protect eyes from diseases and macular degeneration.
10. Baheda – Rejuvenating and laxative properties of these herbs help in various eye ailments.
Use these powerful ayurvedic remedies for weak eyesight for 3 to 4 months continuously to get long lasting results. Include carrots, fish, green leafy vegetables, eggs, whole grains, citrus fruits, berries, nuts, legumes, etc., in your diet to achieve fast results and maintain healthy eyes.
Mitul Ranawat is a passionate writer who has written numerous articles on topics concerning ayurvedic remedies for men health and women health. He writes informative articles on health-related issues and the use of natural health supplements.
Health Articles1. Teeth Stains: What You Need To Know?
Author: Joshua Su
2. For What Reason Is The Interest For An Enhancement On The Ascent ?
Author: nancy smith
3. How Can I Order Tramadol Online In Cheapest Price?
Author: Best Pharmacy Market
4. How Do Supplements Affect Human Life?
5. When To Consult A Counsellor And Why
Author: Lewis Thornton
6. Benefits Of Taking Up Training In Reformer Pilates
Author: Holly Coane
7. Is Tapentadol 100mg Habit-forming As Tramadol 100mg Pills
Author: Is TapenTadol 100mg habit-forming as Tramadol 100m
8. Phases And Importance Of Hcg Diet Plan
9. Buy Tramadol 100 Mg Online With Cod | Tramadol Online No Prescription
Author: Buy Tramadol 100 MG Online with COD | Tramadol COD
10. Few Reasons To Get A Medical Marijuana Card Saint Petersburg, Florida
Author: kevin Joseph
11. Ayurvedic Treatment A Superlative Way To Relieve Nephrotic Syndrome
Author: Karma Ayurveda
12. Why To Incorporate Chinese Herbal Medicine In Daily Life
Author: Seth Aslatt
13. How Learning To Adapt To Disability Can Take Time And Courage
Author: Derry Hall
14. Dental Implants – All You Need To Know!
Author: Nisha Dhankhar
15. Why Is Botox Treatment Needed?
Author: Cosmetic Surgeon San Antonio