ALL >> Health >> View Article
Ayurvedic Remedies To Reduce Joint Stiffness And Pain Safely
Arthritis generally happens with increasing age when body’s ability to absorb and supply nutrients slow down. Although, arthritis can hit any joint in body but mostly stiffness at knee is more painful as weight of upper part of body puts pressure at knee joint. Due to less lubrication and weight pressure, bone ends grind with each other in joints and this is what causes pain. When looking for treatment, people suggest for knee replacement which may not give permanent relief. Sprains and strains may cause severe damage which can affect joints at any age. There are mainly three types of joint pains:
1. Osteoarthritis – This happens when cartilage is damaged and is no more able to provide cushion between bone ends at joints.
2. Rheumatoid Arthritis – This happens when autoimmune disorders attack and weaken joint parts.
3. Psoriatic Arthritis – When this happens, inflammation in skin and joints cause problems and this can happen at any age.
One can use Rumoxil oil along with Rumoxil capsules to get long term relief from joint pain and stiffness. These are powerful ayurvedic remedies to reduce joint stiffness. Active ingredients of these remedies clear blockage and improve blood circulation in joint area. This increases supply of nutrients, oxygen and antioxidants towards joint parts. Nourishment improves condition of cartilages, tendons, ligaments and fascia which support movement at joints. Rumoxil capsules effectively reduce symptoms of arthritis like redness, stiffness, skin rashes, swelling, a general feeling of being unwell, decreased range of motion, mild fevers or night sweat, weight loss and tiredness. On the other hand, regular massage with Rumoxil oil increases flexibility in joint parts which further increases range of motion at joints. It makes easy for a person to do daily activities like walking, grasping things, sitting, standing, etc. Regularly use these ayurvedic remedies to reduce joint stiffness as well as joint pain.
Rumoxil capsules contain Suranjan, Asthisnaghar, Ashwagandha, Nagkesar, Nirgundi, Sonth, Chobchini, Piplamool, Swarna bang, Guggul, Lohban, Harad, Rasna, Samudrasosh, Jaiphal, Karil, Long, Rigni, Babuna and Kesar. Rumoxil oil is loaded with oils of Gandhapurna, Dalchini, Long, Buleylu, Ajwain, Jaiphal, Gandhapatri and Tarpin along with Kapur and Satt pudina. Unique combination of these herbs is very beneficial for bone and joint health. Nourished cartilage prevents friction or grinding between bones and thus reduces pain. Antioxidants present in these herbs protect joint parts from damage caused due to free radicals. Due to antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, these ingredients prevent infection at joints. Ingredients of these ayurvedic remedies to reduce joint stiffness neutralize effects of uric acid which is the basic reason of inflammation and stiffness at joints.
Ingredients of both Rumoxil oil and capsules prevent ill effects of toxins on bones and joint parts and also repair damage in joint parts caused due to wear and tear, sprains and strains. Use these ayurvedic remedies continuously for at least 3 to 4 months to reduce joint pain and get long term relief from arthritis related stiffness and swelling. Do regular exercise to keeps joints healthy and flexible. Include foods rich in calcium, minerals and vitamins in daily diet to keep joint parts in working condition.
Mitul Ranawat is a passionate writer who has written numerous articles on topics concerning ayurvedic remedies for men health and women health. He writes informative articles on health-related issues and the use of natural health supplements.
Health Articles1. Causes Of Constipation - Vithai Piles Clinic
Author: vithai piles clinic
2. Making Sensual Fantasies A Reality
Author: John Dugan
3. How Occupational Therapy In Bangalore Helps For Autism? | Autism Centre Near Me | Capaar
4. Popular Long Acting Basal Insulin Available For All Types Of Diabetes
Author: Jessica Cristina
5. The Rapid Spread Of Acupuncture In The Western World
Author: Duncan Mcgechie
6. Why Take Ayurvedic Treatment For Muscular Dystrophy And Parkinson Disease
7. Have You Tried Ayurvedic Treatment For Your Diseases?
8. Stress Is A Major Problem In The 21st Century
Author: Duncan Mcgechie
9. Excellent Ayurvedic Treatment For Parkinson
10. Gratitude Humbling Experience Works Like A Medicine!
Author: William Jackson
11. Why Do You Need Dental Crowns?
12. Tips On How To Connect Dental Turbine Unit To Air Compressor
13. Cure Parkinson And Muscular Diseases With Ayurvedic Treatment Here
14. Mx3 Natural Food Supplement-healthcare
Author: ma.laiza bayquin
15. What Are Marijuana's Long-term Effects On The Brain?
Author: Jacob Holmes