ALL >> Health >> View Article
Ayurvedic Remedies To Improve Eyesight And Vision Without Glasses
Total Articles: 179
Weak eyesight is a problem that can happen in any age and over time it is seen that small kids also suffer though eyesight problems. Watching television, working on computer, using smart phones for long hours, malnutrition and infection are the general factors that affect eye health badly. Nearsightedness and farsightedness are common problems and in both cases, one feels difficulty in seeing objects clearly. Lack of nutrition, pollution and harmful radiations deteriorate eyes. Sensitivity towards light also increases which makes it difficult to see in high flash.
Following are the major reasons behind weak eyesight:
1. Glaucoma – In this condition, pressure within eyes increase which damage optic nerves.
2. Eyestrain – Focusing on an object for long time causes strain on eyes which affects muscles. Concentrating for long on one thing can result in eye fatigue also.
3. Cataract – It generally happens in old age and an opaque layer is formed which makes it difficult to see objects clearly.
4. Diabetes – Due to this health problem, one can permanently become blind. High sugar levels can damage blood vessels in retina and can lead to eyesight problems.
5. Aging – With aging, body organs become weak naturally and therefore one suffers through weak eyesight problem as age increases.
One can use I-Lite capsules which are powerful ayurvedic remedies to improve eyesight. These supplements are rich in vitamins A, C, E and B which are essential to keep eyes healthy. These capsules also reduce effects of strain on eye muscles. Herbal formula of these capsules keeps retina, iris, optic nerve, cornea, pupil and lens healthy. Thus eye number reduces effectively. These supplements improve blood circulation which helps optic nerve to send proper image to brain. Both eyes send the same image to brain and thus problem of blurred vision reduces. Active ingredients of these capsules reduce effects of harmful radiation on eyes and gives relief from strain and headache also.
I-Lite capsules contain Safed musli, honey, Haritaki, Jyotishmati, clarified butter, Baheda, Amla, Badi elachi, Pipal and Mulethi. Safed Musli contains minerals, alkaloids and vitamins, polysaccharides, phenol, mucilage content and resins. It reduces effects of diabetes on eyes and also protects them against infection. Honey gives relief to dry eyes and protects them from macular degeneration and glaucoma. It is rich in minerals and antioxidants which prevent damage to vision. Haritaki present in these ayurvedic remedies to improve eyesight acts as a cleansing agent which is useful in treating conjunctivitis and infection in eyes. Ghee is rich in vitamins A, C and K2, Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) and antioxidants and possesses anti-viral properties which protect eyes from free radicals. Baheda is rejuvenative and laxative in nature and this helps in various eye ailments like immature cataract, myopia, chronic and acute infective conditions, corneal opacity and pterygium.
Amla contains vitamin C which strengthens eye muscles, prevents cataract and soothes eyes. Mulethi protects eyes from infections, autoimmune diseases and virus attack. These herbs altogether help to get rid of vision problems by increasing eyesight naturally. Use these ayurvedic remedies to improve eyesight for 3 to 4 months regularly to keep eyes healthy for prolong time and improve vision without glasses. These remedies are beneficial for both men and women. Do not use computer, laptop, cell phones and television continuously for long hours. It is also suggested not to work in dim light.
Mitul Ranawat is a passionate writer who has written numerous articles on topics concerning ayurvedic remedies for men health and women health. He writes informative articles on health-related issues and the use of natural health supplements.
Health Articles1. Male Organ Vitamin Cream: What Is It, Why A Man Should Use It, And What It Should Include.
Author: John Dugan
2. How To Get A Tele-appointment With Doctor In Pakistan For Arthritis Treatment
Author: Abigail Kane
3. Cardio Strike Is Not Only A Workout It’s Also Make Workout Fun
Author: Matt kelman
4. Immunotherapy By Dr. Ashok Vaid: New Hope For Cancer Treatment In India
Author: Lisa Resnick
5. Hair Loss Causes Treatment And Prevention
Author: Pioneer Hair Transplant
6. Why Tramadol And Tapentadol Are Considered Best Opioids For Pain Medications?
Author: Why Tramadol and Tapentadol are considered best op
7. Simple Guidance For You In Allergy Asthma Center In Kolkata.
Author: sagar painuly
8. Learn About Liposuction And Cosmetic Surgery
Author: Waseem Hameed Khan
9. How To Fix Your Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry Chermside
Author: Claudia Lamington
10. Buy Ultram 100mg Online Thru Overnight Shipping
Author: Buy Ultram 100mg online thru Overnight shipping
11. Which Treatment Is Best For Piles?
Author: Vithai Piles Hospital
12. Why Should You Choose The Origin Ivf Center ? Best Ivf Center In Gurgaon
Author: Origin Clinic
13. 7 Simple Ways To Cheer Up A Lonely Senior
Author: Andy Ratana
14. Calories Matter – If You Want To Avoid Obesity | Anti-inflammatory Education
Author: David Seaman
15. Why To Choose Tramadol Cash On Delivery Option?
Author: Buy Tramadols Online