ALL >> Health >> View Article
Ayurvedic Iron Supplements To Treat Anemia Naturally
Iron deficiency anemia is the most common problem among people. Iron is used in body to make hemoglobin which is a kind of protein that carries oxygen to cells in body. Absence of this protein causes low energy production and weakness. People suffering from anemia experience extreme fatigue, restlessness, frequent illness, restless legs syndrome, shortness in breath, dizziness, hair fall, etc. One can easily overcome this problem with the help of healthy diet in case of mild variation from the healthy range of hemoglobin count. Including apples, beetroots, pomegranate, nettle, almonds and green leafy vegetables in daily diet can raise hemoglobin level. Poor health of bone marrow and spleen is also responsible for low red blood cell count. One can also suffer through anemia due to blood loss during severe injuries. Women suffer through anemia more than men due to blood loss during menstrual cycle and childbirth. Immunity also weakens when hemoglobin level is low in body which further affects health badly.
One can use Feroplex capsules which are effective ayurvedic iron supplements. These capsules are rich in iron and minerals which are necessary to make red blood cells. These supplements are also rich in vitamin C which increases absorption of iron in body. This effectively raises hemoglobin level in body. This increases cellular activities and energy production in body. One also gets relief from physical weakness and fatigue which helps a person to lead an active life. Powerful formula of these supplements promotes health of spleen and bone marrow. Spleen plays an important role in recycling red blood cells and this organ is also a part of immune system which helps in fighting certain kinds of bacteria.
These ayurvedic iron supplements maintain ratio between destruction and production of RBC’s to keep hemoglobin level under healthy range. Healthy bone marrow increases red blood cells production which maintains hemoglobin count and increases immunity naturally. This in turn supports healthy blood circulation which enhances overall health of a person. Feroplex capsules contain following herbs:
1. Kasis bhasma – This ingredient is rich in iron content and is very helpful in treating anemia and menstrual disorders.
2. Mishri – It is a kind of confectionery mineral which supports red blood cell production in body. So, it is included in ayurvedic iron supplements.
3. Lauh bhasma – This ingredient contains calcined iron which increases hemoglobin level and physical strength and helps to treat anemia naturally. It also provides energy to overcome weakness and low physical strength issues.
4. Mandur bhasma – It is haematinic and hematogenic in nature which helps to increase hemoglobin level and red blood cell count. This herb also lowers bilirubin to maintain RBC in blood.
All these herbs are rich source of iron and therefore these ingredients have been used from years to treat iron deficiency anemia problem. These ayurvedic iron supplements are beneficial for both men and women. These capsules are especially helpful for those who face growth and development problems due to low hemoglobin level. Women can easily overcome weakness after child birth and menstrual cycle with the help of these supplements. Use Feroplex capsules for at least 3-4 months continuously to avail full benefits. It is suggested to eat foods that are rich in iron and fulvic acid to achieve fast results.
Health Articles1. Why Thai Massage? A Complete Over View
Author: Yash Ayra
2. How To Use Soma? What Soma Strength You Should Take?
Author: Jaxon Powell
3. Where To Buy Soma Meds Online Legally From Usa Pharmacy?
Author: Where to Buy Soma Meds Online Legally from USA Pha
4. How To Tell The Difference Between Herpes And Jock Itch
Author: John Dugan
5. Sarms Or Steroids - Which One Is The Ultimate Choice?
6. Tramadol Without Prescription: Is Tramadol Prescribed Pills For Pain Relief?
Author: Tramadol without Prescription: Is Tramadol Prescri
7. Practical Ways To Select The Best Healthcare Management System (hms)!
Author: Ash Rakars
8. Fut Or Fue? Choosing The Right Hair Transplant Option
Author: Pioneer Hair Transplant Center
9. How Much Cost Of Tramadol Should Be On The Street?
Author: How much cost of Tramadol should be on the street?
10. Tramadol For Female: Side Effects For Pregnant While Taking Without Prescription?
Author: Tramadol for female: Side effects for pregnant whi
11. Modafinil: A Drug That Promotes Wakefulness
Author: Denial Haugh
12. How Lasik Eye Treatment May Help You Eradicate Your Eyeglasses
Author: Rotary Eye Care Hospital
13. Vidalista 60mg Pills
Author: mybest chemist
14. Shri Adithya Hospital
Author: Dr.Ravindra kumar
15. How To Choose The Right Walking Stick