ALL >> Health >> View Article
Ayurvedic Calcium Supplements To Increase Bone Density Naturally
Total Articles: 114
Vitamin D is essential for absorbing calcium from foods which can be easily taken from sunlight but due to increase in harmful radiation, pollution and skin problems, most of the people hide themselves from sunlight and thus become deprived of vitamin D. Body absorbs less or negligible calcium from foods and start using calcium from bones within body to regulate various body functions. This makes bones thin and prone to fractures. Lack of calcium may create barrier in healthy growth and development. Calcium deficiency is a problem for elder people as well as their body organs do not work properly at elder age and they are not able to use calcium from foods. Eating foods rich in calcium becomes useless if there is not enough vitamin D present in body to use calcium for bone tissue regeneration. Bone weakness may also prohibit one from actively doing routine physical activities. This mineral is also essential to stabilize blood pressure in body.
In order to overcome calcium deficiency in a natural manner, one can use Calcivon tablets which are the best ayurvedic calcium supplements. These tablets provide enough amount of vitamin D to increase absorption of calcium from foods inside body. Body organs use this calcium to regulate various functions in body and do not take calcium from bones. Regeneration of bone tissue increases which in turn increases bone density in body. This helps to maintain proper structure of bones and whole skeleton. One feels strong and does not require support or frequent rest to complete physical tasks. These tablets help one to overcome vitamin D deficiency which one deprives of due to hiding from sunlight. These supplements prevent bone atrophy and increase endurance power of skeleton. These tablets are made in strict environment under expert supervision in order to provide a quality product to users.
Calcivon tablets contain Aspartame, Mukta Shukti Bhasam (Oyster Shell), Khatika, Godanti Hartal Bhasam (Arsenil Trisulphidum), flavor, color, Base and permitted preservatives. These herbs are blended together in a ratio which provides maximum benefits to bones. All these herbs increase regeneration of bone tissue and mass. These herbs effectively reduce inflammation and pain in bones and joints. These powerful ingredients of ayurvedic calcium supplements reduce effects of toxins and free radicals to save bones from damage. Due to anti-bacterial properties, these tablets prevent bones from infections and reduce risk of bone cancer.
1. Aspartame - It is used as an artificial sweetener, an alternative for sugar, which upon metabolism produces more energy than normal and prevents weakness in body.
2. Mukta Shukti Bhasam - This herb is a natural source of calcium which can increase bone density and bone strength.
3. Godanti Hartal Bhasam - It is rich in calcium, mineral and sulfur content which improves bone density naturally and helps to stabilize blood pressure.
Khatika, flavor, Base, color and permitted preservatives are added with above herbs in proper ratio. These tablets are beneficial for both men and women of all ages. It is recommended to use these effective ayurvedic calcium supplements for 3 to 4 months to get long term relief from bone weakness and increase bone density naturally. Include foods rich in calcium in your diet and spend some time in sunlight to increase content of natural vitamin D in body.
Health Articles1. When To Consult An Infertility Specialist?
Author: Akanksha Hospital
2. Productive Prostatectomy Surgery With Dr. Jagdish Kulkarni, Best Uro Oncologist, India
Author: Lisa Resnick
3. Hair Transplant Is The Right Solution For You?
Author: Hair Transplant Bangalore
4. Ayurvedic Medicine For Detoxification | Contract Manufacturing |herbalhills
5. Avastin Injection Supplier – Ocean Pharmaceutical
Author: Ocean Pharma
6. Choose The Best Nutrition Program To Achieve Your Fitness Goal
Author: Fit with Sylvia
7. What To Look For When Hiring The Professional Nutrition Advisor
Author: Fit with Sylvia
8. Sleeping Problems: Know Sleep Apnea Causes And Treatment
9. What Are The Risk Factor A Pcos Pregnancy Loss?
Author: Rakshit Agrawal
10. Dealing With Social Anxiety – Do You Need A Social Anxiety Counseling From A Renowned Therapist?
Author: Marci Stiles
11. How To Take Chia Seeds For Weight Loss
Author: Anita kapoor
12. Features And Benefits Of Neurontin (gabapentin) 400mg & 800mg
Author: Features and Benefits of Neurontin (Gabapentin) 40
13. Adjustable Bed Vs. Regular Bed: Which Suits For Your Health?
Author: Zero-G Beds
14. What You Need To Know About The Different Orthodontic Treatments
Author: Steven Tyler
15. Colon Hydrotherapy/colonic Irrigation In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Dr. Arpit Choudhary