ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
A Meaty Story Begins With Steaks
Ever since the day you have left your homeland in America and landed in Europe, changes swept into your life. Thought it’s sunny and bright out there, America has always been your type of place, since this is where your grassroots belong. Similarly after gorging on some exquisite delicacies of European origin, you still tend to have that craving for steaks. The juicy, and unforgettable tastes of steaks may still be reminding you of older American days, when times were brighter, hassle-free, foods were served by your mom, all home cooked and delectable.
If you are continuing to miss out on such cherished memories, you may as well step into some renowned American steak restaurants in London. Believe it or not, the meat sold here are equally sumptuous as those you have had back home.
If you have little or no time left to visit the nearest restaurants and are willing to make some sacrifice in order to lay your hands on extraordinary culinary skills revolving round the making of the most mouthwatering steaks then here are what you need to consider.
Beef as you know tastes better with age. Did you know why? This piece of meat should essentially undergo enzyme breakdown lending to its taste. There are basically two ways to tenderize the meat:
Dry Aging: a time taking way of modifying the taste of the steak. It entails storage of beef in a particular temperature and humidity controlled space for a longer span. As the moisture takes off the texture improves and the flavor becomes concentrated.
Wet Aging: This process demands the meat to be refrigerated for a while, especially in some vacuum-sealed container where it tenders down with its own juice.
Cooking time: The preparation and cooking times are different. In most of the cases cooking time is the span that is taken into account while throwing a not so cold piece of meat on a pan. Remember to take out the meat at least 30 minutes before you land it up on the skillet or pan.
The Pan: While you must be hurrying up to lay your hands on steak, there is something important for you to note. This is basically about the pan, it should be of highest quality caste iron with a standard size of 10.25 inch along with a depth of 2inch. The size of the steak is also a determinant in choosing the pan. The oil must not run off because it may lead to unnecessary burns.
The Use of Salt: Standard coarse salt is absolutely perfect for cooking steak. As you complete cooking, sprinkle some sea salt.
The Use of Oil: remember to pour in enough oil on the skillet such that it makes an oily film. It should only coat the cooking vessel. Heat the oil to an extent such that it starts to shimmer. It should however not begin to smoke.
These tips can come to your help if you are a beginner with steaks. Make your food sumptuous or you can always visit American steak restaurants in London.
About the Author: This contribution has been made by Mathew Gomes who has written a number of articles on American restaurants and provides fruitful information. To know more about American steak restaurants in London, please visit www.cagneysrestaurant.co.uk.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Novozymes (denmark) And Basf (germany) Are The Key Players In The Enzymes Market
2. Major Players In The Malt Extracts And Ingredients Market
3. 9 Styles Of Chai Preparations That You Are Depriving Yourself Of
Author: Halmari Tea
4. T-fal Actibread Bread Machine Review
Author: Ryan Hall
5. U.s. Companies Exploring The Indian Market
Author: Susta India
6. Join Nfci Cooking Classes In Chandigarh – Best Hotel Management Institute
Author: smith angel
7. 5 Simple Techniques For Bikaneri Bhujia Packet
Author: Priniti Foods Pvt Ltd
8. Top Tips Before Going For Dining In Gold Coast Restaurants
Author: Backbone Bar
9. Covid-19 Impact On Water-soluble Fertilizer Industry Trends, Growth, Opportunity Assessment
Author: Nikhil khadilkar
10. Covid-19 Impact On Sugar Confectionery Industry Analysis, Supply Chain, Global Qualitative Insight
Author: Nikhil khadilkar
11. Market Leaders In Food Diagnostics Market
12. Restaurant Online Ordering App & Ordering Systems
13. Food As Medicine – Eating Properly For Immunity And Health
Author: Satjit Kumar
14. Mango Dehydrator Dehydrates The Mangoes Properly!
Author: James Rodriguez
15. Asia Pacific To Dominate The Plant Extracts Market, By Application, Throughout 2025