ALL >> Health >> View Article
Ayurvedic Remedies For Anemia To Increase Hemoglobin Count Naturally
Total Articles: 179
Shortage of iron in body is generally the main reason for causing anemia. Iron is used to make hemoglobin which delivers oxygen and nutrients to cells in whole body. Body cells then produce energy which is used to carry out body functions and processes. Therefore, one suffers through extreme fatigue and weakness due to absence of iron in body. Blood loss in such conditions can be very dangerous. Women are at risk of developing anemia as they experience blood loss every month due to menstrual cycle. During child birth also, women suffer through heavy blood loss and therefore need long term rest after delivery. Diseases like piles or ulcers in stomach can also lead to anemia to some extent. One with severe injuries also has chances of being anemic. Iron deficiency slows down brain functions too and one suffers from poor memory and weak concentration power.
There are many home remedies which can help to overcome hemoglobin deficiency to some extent. If a person is suffering from anemia from long time, herbal supplements can be used which provide vital nutrients to fight anemia. One can use Feroplex capsules which are effective ayurvedic remedies for anemia. Powerful formula of these supplements not only provides optimum amount of iron but also promotes natural process of body organs to absorb vital nutrients from food and increase hemoglobin production. With increase in iron content, bone marrow works better and produces more red blood cells. These capsules also improve and promote spleen functions to maintain healthy RBC count and hemoglobin level. These ayurvedic remedies for anemia are highly beneficial for women who develop anemia due to heavy menstrual bleeding and childbirth. Women can also overcome weakness easily with the help of these capsules. During menopause time also, these supplements provide great relief from weakness due to anemia.
Feroplex capsules contain Mandurbhasma, Mishri, Kasisbhasma and Lauhbhasma. All these herbs have been used in ayurveda from years to treat anemia and increase hemoglobin count naturally. These herbs used in making ayurvedic remedies for anemia have following benefits:
1. Mandur Bhasma acts as iron supplement and effectively treats anemia without causing any side effects like discoloration of teeth, etc. This ingredient also provides energy to overcome general fatigue and physical weakness.
2. Kasis bhasma is rich in iron and mineral content and can treat anemia. This ingredient is also helpful in preventing menstrual disorders due to which women experience heavy loss of blood.
3. Lauh bhasma is haematinic and hematogenic in nature which increases hemoglobin level and promotes formation of red blood cells. It also lowers bilirubin in order to maintain red blood cell count in body. This ingredient contains elemental iron which helps to overcome anemia at a faster rate.
4. Mishri is a kind of confectionery mineral which when blended with above herbs effectively treats anemia and increases energy production.
These ayurvedic remedies for anemia prevent tiredness, weakness, shortness of breath, irregular heartbeat, pale skin tone, itching, headaches, hair fall, etc., which happen due to low hemoglobin level.It is recommended to use Feroplex capsules for 3 to 4 months to completely overcome anemia. Cook food in iron utensils and include spinach, eggs, sweet potato, broccoli, peas and beans in your diet to achieve fast results.
Mitul Ranawat is a passionate writer who has written numerous articles on topics concerning ayurvedic remedies for men health and women health. He writes informative articles on health-related issues and the use of natural health supplements.
Health Articles1. Does Chiropractic Care Help With Lower Back Pain?
Author: james franklin
2. A Knockout Story - Teeth
Author: Pooja Agrawal
3. Do You Need That Anti Anxiety/antidepressant Pill - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Shekhawat
4. What Is The Difference Between Porcelain Veneers And Dental Bonding?
Author: James Franklin
5. Detoxification, Remove Toxins For A Healthier You
Author: Tanu Bhatthacharya
6. Understand The Benefits Of Using Posture Corrector
7. Points To Consider When Purchasing Tampons
Author: Harleen Kaur
8. How To Get Certified Nursing Assistant Training?
Author: Andrew Scott
9. Probiotics Feel Good From The Inside
Author: Tanu Bhatthacharya
10. 4 Benefits Of Dental Crowns In Three River, Michigan
Author: Paul M. Blank, D.D.S.
11. Get Simple Treatment Just As Simple Installment Techniques
Author: Gabriel Evan
12. Improve Mental And Physical Health With Yoga
Author: Yoga With Amit
13. Find Out Right Yoga Teacher Training Course In Vietnam
Author: Yoga With Amit
14. Soft Tissue Repair Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities, And Mar
15. Smart Bandages Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities, And Market