ALL >> Health >> View Article
Ayurvedic Remedies For Acidity To Treat Heartburn Effectively
Acidity is very common nowadays in people due to eating spicy food and drinking alcohol. Many people are not aware of the fact that sitting for too long at one place also affects digestion process which initiates acid reflux even if one is not eating spicy or oily foods. Beverages like coffee, tea, etc., also can increase hydrochloric acid level which is the main reason for causing acidity. People eating oily and spicy foods daily may not feel any problem in routine life as their body becomes habitual of bearing acid reflux pain and sufferings but they may face severe problems like ulcer, damage to intestines, etc. People who occasionally eat such foods face more problems and their body takes more time to bring back digestion on track. Acidity can happen in any age ranging from kids to elder people. For mild acidity, a glass of cold milk can give relief instantly.
Those suffering highly from acidity can use Herbozyme capsules which are effective ayurvedic remedies for acidity. These supplements maintain hydrochloric acid level and secretion of enzymes that help in breaking down complex food materials. Herbal ingredients of these capsules prevent effects of spices that unbalance HCL in stomach. Maintaining level of HCL prevents bacteria attack in stomach and keeps it healthy. These supplements prevent acidic gas formation thereby giving relief from stomach ache and abdominal bloating. These can also treat heartburn effectively. Due to proper breaking down of food materials, it becomes easy for liver to carry out digestion process and intestinal walls also absorb various nutrients better which further enhance body functions. Regular use of these ayurvedic remedies for acidity gives long term relief from acid reflux and gas problems. Herbozyme capsules contain the following herbs which have been used in ayurveda from years to treat problems related with indigestion:
1. Poudina–This herb calms and soothes muscles in upset stomach and improves digestion. It prevents flatulence and keeps muscles and nerves active for maintaining healthy digestion later.
2. Hing –It gives relief from problems like intestinal gas, irritable bowel syndrome, upset stomach, indigestion, flatulence and intestinal worms. It also effectively treats food poisoning.
3. Madhur kshar–This herb present in ayurvedic remedies for acidity acts as a quick antacid which is used to treat metabolic acidosis and also reduces stomach acid. It can treat heartburn effectively and can neutralize excess acid present in blood.
4. Ajwain –It is the best herb for treating indigestion, gas and flatulence problems. This herb possesses anti-hyperacidity property which gives relief from acid reflux. It is a well-known herb used to get relief from stomach ache.
5. Satt poudina – Extract of this herb gives instant relief from gas. Due to its medicinal properties, it prevents nausea and headache caused due to indigestion of food.
Herbozyme capsules are suitable for people of all ages. These ayurvedic remedies for acidity give effective results in 3 to 4 months. One can extend this time period further to avail more benefits. Also, avoid eating foods that contain high amount of oil and spices.
Mitul Ranawat is a passionate writer who has written numerous articles on topics concerning ayurvedic remedies for men health and women health. He writes informative articles on health-related issues and the use of natural health supplements.
Health Articles1. Fixing Jaw Alignment With Braces
Author: Arash Bakhaj
2. Get Relief From Workplace Related Aches & Pains
Author: John Chevigny
3. Common Aches & Pains From Office Life
Author: John Chevigny
4. 5 Treatments For A Cracked Tooth
Author: Francine Kitagawa
5. Get The Best Cupping Therapy Vancouver And Asian Touch Massage Vancouver
Author: Elegance Massage
6. Cell Therapy Manufacturing Market Headed For Growth And Global Expansion By 2030
Author: Stella Wilson
7. Everything That You Should Have Known Of Toothbrush Replacement
Author: Claudia Lamington
8. Global Healthcare Oem Market-global Industry Analysis And Forecast
Author: shankar hanamghar
9. How To Keep Your Hot Tub Safe And Secure For Daily Use?
Author: Struan Murphy
10. Global Healthcare Business Intelligence (bi) Market
Author: shankar hanamghar
11. Bed Rails - To Help The Elderly Rest Safely
12. How To Buy Gabapentin Online From A Safe Pharmacy? Online Purchases
Author: Tom Grey
13. High Protein Foods To Keep You Going Through The Day
Author: Rite Bite
14. Know The Benefits Of A Disinfectant Or Sanitisation Tunnels
Author: Rohit Jamb
15. From Dull To Dazzling: Led Teeth Whitening Lights Brighten Up Smiles!
Author: Shailesh Gajjar