ALL >> General >> View Article
Earthen Handicrafts The Ancient Art Of India
Total Articles: 5
Clay and Pottery crafts are the very ancient craft of India, and it dates back to 6000 BC. Studies says that the tribal people who settle on river costal land left the art culture in the varied category and even now many forms are alive and still being used today in pottery handicrafts. Pottery is originated from potters of the Prajapati community. Hindu tradition believes that “Lord Brahma” is the creator of the world and created humans from clay. It said in Hindu mythology when lord Shiva come to marry they need an earthen pot, He took two drips from the necklace and gave birth to a male and female forms who were the first modular of kumbha, so the potter is also known as kumbhaar. Clay potter is not simple as another form of crafts and arts the potter have to control all the stages of making varied handicrafts and daily used products from beginning to end.
India is a beginner of varied different types of clay handicrafts, and one of the famous and ancient types of handicrafts in India and associated with Harappan Civilization. The art form has gained quite a popularity from the Vedic era. Clay pottery is done through wheels and potters has been making varied different types of pottery and clay products which are used by people in their day to day life. Clay products are famous and are eco-friendly so gained much popularity and you will find varied different types of products in every home of INDIA made up of Clay.
Clay art involves many things like hookahs and chillam for smoking, wall hangings and decorative pieces, home utensils, human figures etc. are available in vibrant color designed traditionally in the fabulous way used for decorative purpose. States Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, and Rajasthan are famous for manufacturing varieties of earthen Handicrafts which is hugely demanded all around the world.
Different centers in India is popular for making clay crafts e.g. west Bengal is famous for jug and kagzi, Bikaner is for painted pottery, colorful pottery of Uttar Pradesh and paper pottery of Alwar. Many regions are famous for varied different paintings, idols making, clay decorative items making of religious idols of god and goddess. Alike all paintings and decorative item blue pottery of Jaipur and Pokranpottery are more famous. Clay pottery represents the culture and tradition of potters and artisans. Modernized artistry in clay pottery came with the introduction of Chinese and Persian porcelain art which was brought by Mughals.
General Articles1. Edb To Office 365 Converter Tool
Author: son harry
2. The Role Of Moving Company In Your Relocation
3. Effluent Treatment Plant – Good Unit For Wastewater Treatment Processes
4. Why Should You Think About Getting Dental Implants
Author: Implantologist in Dubai
5. The Journey Of The Independent Indian Real Estate
Author: Pooja Agrawal
6. Kerala Astrologer In Bangalore | Good Kerala Astrologer In Bangalore
Author: pandit balaji
7. For Those Westerners An Anklet Is Only One More Piece Of Jewelry
8. Global Scada Market Is Estimated To Reach $48 Billion By 2024, Says Accurize Market Research
Author: rajratna patil
9. Switch To Upvc Windows
10. Mid-day Meal Ngos Serving Nutritious Meals To School Children
Author: Akshaya Patra
11. How To View All The Quotes For A Tweet
Author: karen minton
12. Make Your Kitchen More Attractive By Decorating It With Küchenbilder
13. Amity Haryana Campus For Engineering
Author: Deepankar Julka
14. How To Set Up Google Pixel Buds With Iphone
Author: karen minton
15. Animate Some Absolute Abyss In Its