ALL >> Social-Community >> View Article
Visit Khatu Shaym And Have A Look At The Maha Bharat More Closely
It is in the worlds tradition to be devoted to God. It is done in distinct ways but the cause remains the same, love and peace. In India also, various Gods and Goddesses are worshipped according to the tradition and place. In Hindus, the number is almost countless. One of them is khatu shyam. In Hinduism, khatu shyam Ji is a name and manifestation of Barbarik, son of Ghatotkach grandson of Bhima from Mahabharat. This manifestation is especially popular in the Indian state of Rajasthan and Haryana.
Barbarika is worshiped as khatu shyam Ji, being Krishna himself. Therefore, the flavour of the festivities reflects the playful and vibrant nature of Krishna. The festivals of Krishna Janmaashtami, JhoolJhulani Ekadashi, Holi and Vasant Panchami are celebrated with gusto in the khatu shyam Ji. The Phalguna Mela is the principal annual festival celebrated in the premises of khatu shyam Ji. http://www.shrikhatushyam365dinwaale.org
Hundreds of devotees visit the khatu shyam Ji every day. Newly married couples come to pay homage and new born babies are brought to the temple for their mundan (the first hair-shaving) ceremony. An elaborate aarti is performed at the khatu shyam Ji five times a day.The 11th and 12th days of the bright half of every month in the Hindu calendar is of special significance to the khatu shyam Ji. On the 11th day of brighter half khatu shyam Ji or Barbarikawas born, according to Hindu mythology, and on 12th day of the bright half he donated his head to Krishna.
Darshan of khatu shyam Ji, on these two days, is thereforeconsidered auspicious and devotees come here in thousands every month. khatu shyam Ji remains open throughout the night that falls between these days. Night-long Bhajan sessions are organised since devotees traditionally pass the night in singing the praises of the Lord.
Social Community Articles1. Berufscoaching Mannheim
Author: Thomas bieth
2. Do Women Still Cook More Than Men?
Author: Isabella Whitmore
3. Details, Fiction And Communities
4. Safeguard The Mental Health Of Street Children
Author: Namrata Joshi
5. Best Astrologer In Mysore | Famous Astrologer In Mysore
6. The Greatest Guide To Culture Latest News
7. The Story Of Hoookedup: The Social Media App That Focuses On Being A Helping Hand
Author: jeffery reynold
8. Best Free Twitter Tools To Schedule Posts
9. Social Media Websites
Author: MiMaa Chat
10. How Factories Survive From Coronavirus?
Author: Linda Yue
11. Volunteer At An Ngo To Make A Difference
Author: Namrata Joshi
12. Things That Make Aries Woman Irresistible
13. Best Astrologer In Vijayanagar Bangalore | Vashikaran Astrologer
Author: Pandit Manoj Kumar
14. Wolero Rolls Out Relief Initiatives For Drivers In Three-month Projection Plan
15. Expert Tips To Prepare For Your First Psychic Reading
Author: Roosy Singh