ALL >> Family >> View Article
Aarambha Weddings- Top Five Types Of Wedding Lehengas; Every Bride Must Know
Indian wedding lehengas carry a rich canvas of elegance and royalty. The auspicious colours of red, pink, maroon never ceases to be in vogue. The flavour of extravagant aura can be augmented with the embellished bridal lehengas. This article mainly focuses on exploring the types of lehengas and choosing the best type that details the vibrant prosperity of the weddings.
Ombre Lehengas takes it origin from the word Umbrella. These lehengas take a shape of umbrella which flairs up in the bottom.
The lehenga which begins with the narrow line at the waist eventually flairs up as it nears the bottom. These kinds of Lehengas can be best suited for Sangeet and Mehndi raat.
The long length Jacket Lehengas makes you look taller, while bringing the glamour of Mughals. The origin of jacket Lehengas, which traces back to Mughal rule surfaces itself as one of the most desired bridal lehengas in 2016. The famous soap operas such as Kasam Tere Pyar Ki, Shakti followed the Jacket style lehengas. These kind of lehengas can be best opted for engagement ceremonies.
It’s been almost a decade Anarkali lehengas are in vogue. The lehengas loaded with glamour is one of the main reasons, for its long presence in the market. Though the netted ones are making a lesser visibility nowadays, the precious stones embellished with pearls with embroideries blended in can really add a royal flavour. These lehengas can be best worn on wedding day.
Lehengas with Trials
These take its origin from western gown, which runs longer- princess like. These princesses like lehengas are must have ones for grand reception.
These Lehengas got its inspiration from kancheepuram sarees, and now, they represent the diverse Indian culture. These Lehengas are best suited for poojas or tradition wedding ceremony day.
Gota Patti Border
These Lehengas which made its presence loud and clear, from last three years are still being one of the desired lehengas. However, these lehengas can be seen somewhere post weddings, as it is considered clichéd lehengas.
Pear Shapped Lehenga
These pear shapped lehengas makes you look taller and flaunt your curves. These lehengas can be worn for receptions
Need any wedding help, then do text our planning consultants today and plan your entire wedding at your doorstep. Have a look at aarambha’s online service studios, and book your favourite studio online.
Family Articles1. Which Is The Best Exercise For Bladder Incontinence
2. Mood Tracker Basics For Preschools And Daycares
Author: ruchi jain
3. Society Management App: Nearly Everything You Need To Know
4. What Is Cold Insulation?
Author: Ayesha Malick
5. Why You Need To See A Doctor When Flu
Author: Red River ER
6. 5 Amazing Birthday Gifts For Him
Author: Superb Birthday Gifts Ideas
7. Benefits Of Sending Your Kids To A Child Care Centre!
Author: Joanne Draybi
8. Importance Of Ngo For Elderly Citizens
Author: Mallikarjuna Gorla
9. Pros And Cons Of Using Chat To Manage Your Residents Association
10. The Secret Behind The Best Residential Apartment Communities
11. 12 Healthy Pregnancy Snacks To Satisfy Your Cravings
Author: Darfashan Parveen
12. Pregnancy Stages - How Your Body Changes During Each Trimester?
Author: Darfashan Parveen
13. What Is The Most Thoughtful New Year Gift For A Girlfriend?
Author: Laxmi Rana
14. Grab Your Free Pregnancy Packs And Enjoy Your Pregnancy
Author: Calvin Mortimer
15. Essential Things That You Need To Buy For Your Baby