ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Fix Common Iphone Problems For Your Apple Device At Free Of Cost
Total Articles: 374
I know it’s very frustrating when you are using the iPhone and there is an interruption in the internet connection or a Wi-Fi connection or you are facing difficulties in downloading the apps.
There are many common issues like this and you can solve it on your own at free of cost without going the professional to fix your iPhone.
Some of the common iPhone problems:
• iPhone not switching on
• Touch screen problem
• iPhone not charging
• Overheating problem
• Quick battery drain
• iPhone not able to update
iPhone not switching on:
1. Force reboot (Tap and hold the Sleep / Wake button for a minimum 20-30 seconds)
2. Charge your phone for an hour
3. Backup and restore your iPhone
4. Place your phone in recovery mode and refresh it through your computer
Touch screen problem:
1. Always make sure you are cleaning the iPhone screen with a microfiber cloth which is so smooth/soft.
2. Sometimes, this problem will occur because of the iPhone screen protector. So try to remove the screen protector.
3. Restore your IOS device in the recovery mode.
iPhone not charging:
1. Check your iPhone cable and make sure it is not damaged. Most of the times this will be the reason for not charging your iPhone.
2. If you are using a wall charger and it is not getting charged. Then try to connect your iPhone cable to the USB port of your computer or PC and see if it works.
1. This problem may occur when you are using your iPhone device continuously for a long time.
2. See if any apps in your iPhone are consuming too much energy.
3. Sometimes overheating and battery drain will happen at a time.
4. Make sure your iPhone is having the latest IOS version.
Quick battery drain:
1. This is the most common problem many iPhone users complain.
2. This problem occurs when you are playing games or watching YouTube videos for long time on your iPhone.
3. Check which app is consuming more battery and delete it if not needed.
iPhone not able to update:
1. In this situation, it is necessary to use a recovery mode option to restore your device.
2. Then connect your iPhone to the computer and conduct a forced restart.
3. Press and hold the home button and the sleep / wake button same time until the fetch mode appears.
4. There you will see the option to update. Tap it.
5. Ones the update is complete, you can configure the device.
If all of these fail, then it is not an option to look for good iPhone repair shop to fix your iPhone device.
Are you looking for iPhone repair shop in Manchester by browsing Google with keywords like iPhone repair Manchester, iPhone repair shop near me? Then i would suggest Apple Repairer, is one among the best iPhone repair shops in Manchester.
Hope you find these tips helpful for your beloved iPhone device.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Cloud Enablement Market Research Report - Market Dynamics And Opportunities
Author: Tanmay JSB
2. 5 Simple Steps To Select The Right Automation Tool For Your Project
3. Are Mobile Apps Worthy For A Company?
Author: Netleaf Software
4. Advantages Of Using Security Camera Systems
Author: Alpha Security Cameras
5. Global Gps Antenna Market 2019 : Size, Outlook, Trend And Forecast Till 2025
Author: david smith
6. Review Of My First Compact Tractor
Author: Kumar Ram
7. Iot In Automotive Market By Technology, Industry Update, Region And Leading Players (2018 - 2025)
8. My First Solis Tractor Review
Author: Kumar Ram
9. Fuel Flow Transducer 231
Author: Joseph Polizzotto
10. Purified Water Equipment
Author: Madhavachar Rangnekadr
11. Amazon Firestick: How To Install Updated Kodi?
Author: Aida Martin
12. Mobile App Design Trends To Take The Charge In 2019
13. 5 Best Tips To Build An Audience For Your Live Streaming Channel
Author: Aida Martin
14. Managed It Solutions: How It Adds Value To Your Business
15. Huawei 5g Cpe Pro Review
Author: Ericsson alex