123ArticleOnline Logo
Welcome to 123ArticleOnline.com!
ALL >> Travel >> View Article

Get Ready For Spending Your Fun-filled Holidays In Uttarakhand!

Profile Picture
By Author: Leena Dutta
Total Articles: 28
Comment this article
Facebook ShareTwitter ShareGoogle+ ShareTwitter Share

Uttarakhand is defined as the “Land of the Gods” and “Switzerland of India”. It seems that God was most creative in forming this state that oozes out mesmerizing natural splendour all over. The state has only 12% land area and the rest 88% comprises of mountains, valleys and hills. Your holidays in Uttarakhand will be the most memorable out of all the trips you have been till now! This enthralling state offers variety of tourism including wildlife tourism, Adventure tourism, and religious tourism and last but not the least; it is for sure a paradise for nature lovers!

Nainital, Mussoorie, Dehradun, Bhimtal, Rishikesh and Haridwar are some places encasing the unpolluted and untouched beauty of the nature. The slopes of the Himalayas are dotted with famous temples such as the Chandi Devi temple, Badrinath, Baleshwar, Kedarnath, Gangotari and many other temples that are visited by the devotees. The Garg Parvat, the Nal Damyanti Tal and The Hidamba Parvat are also worth visiting.

The State of Uttarakhand is a place encasing many beautiful destinations attracting tourists visiting here to capture the beautiful picturesque sceneries in their cameras. A home of many Hill stations, Temples and lakes – this is a replica of heaven on Earth. Surrounded by the Himalayas, the deciduous forests of Uttarakhand are abundant in wildlife. Two vital Rivers, the Ganga and the Yamuna, originates from the Himalayas. A dip in the holy water of these rivers washes away the sins, thus, they are visited by many devotees. The rapidly flowing water from the hills is a perfect place for the adventurous game of rafting. You can also go boating, sailing and fishing in the Lakes and Rivers. Camping on the bank amid the Nature is quite enjoyable.

Attain a comfortable stay in Uttarakhand!
The rush of tourists has given rise to many Uttarkhand resorts and hotels. The resorts here are built over a vast area of land, away from the city and enveloped by Nature. They are either buildings or cottages with luxurious rooms well equipped with all the modern amenities resulting in optimum comfort to the guests. The restaurants, at Uttarakhand resorts, serve Continental and Indian cuisine. You can enjoy Camp fire, Jungle Safari, Trekking and many more adventurous activities. Not only hotels and resorts, but even homestays can be an option for the tourists. Staying at a homestay, people can know more about the place and lifestyle about the place. It is also beneficial for those who are willing to spend more time at one place!

People should not miss out to visit Nainital and bhimtal in Uttarakhand, which are the most destinations of the state. A person should not forget to include these two picturesque destinations in his itinerary that will certainly make his trip a fun-filled one! The people who are planning to take up Uttarakhand tour package, should check out the hotels or resorts, places to visit and other necessary travel information thoroughly. They should look for what all is included in the trip prior booking it!

To book: http://www.emeraldtrail.in/

Total Views: 100Word Count: 504See All articles From Author

Add Comment

Travel Articles

1. 4 Star Umrah Packages Including Flights
Author: Eric Wilson

2. The Best Way To Get Gatwick Airport Transfer
Author: william

3. Avail Online Travel Magazine For All The Latest Updates
Author: Aarnav Kumar

4. Save On Flights To Singapore And Indulge In Great Adventures
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe

5. Save On Flights To Phuket And Explore Interesting Places
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe

6. Explore Popular Places With Savings From Flights To Maldives
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe

7. See Places Of Importance Upon Arrival In Flights To Maldives
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe

8. Cyber Security Training Limassol
Author: SCPserv Co Ltd

9. Life Settlement Endorsing - The Other Side Of The Coin
Author: Autumn Kelsey

10. Tempo Traveller Hire Jaipur
Author: Virendra Singh

11. Get Yourself Relaxed With The Best Stress Buster: Traveling
Author: Jenny Tervo

12. Stonehenge Tours From London – Visiting Stonehenge Monuments
Author: London Country Tours

13. Get The Best Car Rental In Goa By Joes Car Rental
Author: Joes Car Rental

14. Masai Mara Safaris – Take Your Top Pick To Have The Best Vacation
Author: John Smith

15. Benefits Of Aviation Management And Consulting Services
Author: Hampry Gomes

Login To Account
Login Email:
Password:
Forgot Password?
New User?
Sign Up Newsletter
Email Address: