ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
Let Your Social Media Strategy Catch’ Em All! (by Using Pokemon Go)
Are you sick of hearing about everyone talking about Pokemon GO on social media? The
success of the game came overnight with an outstanding number of users who immediately
began downloading the free app despite it being unavailable in most countries.
Millions of people worldwide have downloaded this game since it has released. The app that
allows you to follow a map using your phone’s GPS location data and catch Pokemon to
train and send in to a battle can surely do wonders to your social media business.
Whether you agree or not, play it or not, like it or not, you cannot ignore it. That’s why it’s
time for your business to capitalize on it.
First and foremost, Pokemon GO is most vital and impactful for those businesses that have a
There are many ways by which you can encourage Pokemon chasers and increase your
1. You need to find out if there is a Pokestop or gym for immediate and easy results.
Just incase if you are not near a Pokestop you can actually submit a request to
2. Chip in more money to buy lures to attract Pokemon to your location. The more
Pokemon, the more people.
3. If you want Pokemon Go players to play at your business, there are two important
things you need to keep in mind: Wi-Fi and charging stations. You can use any kind of
social channel or signage to let the players know that they are always welcome to
come and play.
4. Another important thing you can actually do is to offer discounts or any other
incentives to players who purchase in your business.
After you know that you have Pokemon in your area, you can now use social media to your
You can use Snapchat as a way to boost up your business while simultaneously using
Snapchat filter with your business name and a Pokemon theme and encourage people to
use the filter when they catch a Pokemon in your location.
Buying Facebook and Instagram ads to promote business as a hotspot for Pokemon can
work wonders. Tell people how many Pokemon you have actually caught through real-time
updates by using Twitter or Snapchat.
You can get more people to your area if you are offering discounts or incentives by
advertising them on social media. Make use of location specific hashtags for your local area
Restaurants can also have Pokemon themed cocktail or appetizer. But you need to make
sure that you are using #PokemonGo or #Pokemon on your posts.
Since Pokemon Go is all about walking by various places and being out in the “real” world,
you need to find ways to get into these places. Collaboration with local business to include
your logo or signage will help people see your business info.
You could reward your customers who take Pokemon photos with your items in your photo
through branded products or items.
Incase your employees are playing Pokemon, you can show their play on social media
channels by showing what level are they at, what rare Pokemon have they found.
As you see Pokemon has a lot of potential for local as well as non-local businesses. It’s all
about strategizing and using it in the right way to boost your local business. When are you
using Pokemon GO to increase your social media business? What do you think about this
Marketing Articles1. Data Science And Its Importance
Author: padmini atluri
2. Winter Colleciton
3. How Xamarin, Iot And Monaca Helps To Build Mobility Applications?
4. 8 Best Leather Duffel Bags For Travel – 2020
5. 5 Ways To Promote Your Youtube Videos Instantly With Appropriate Tricks
Author: Hannah Wright
6. Do You Known About Seo Digital Marketing Agency
Author: Ranpariya Consultancy
7. Three Tricks Through Which Outbound Telemarketing Agencies Ensure Quality Appointment Setting
8. Does Online Presence Play Vital Role In A Business?
Author: Raja Vikram
9. 5 Tips To Outshine Your Business Through Social Media
Author: John Lawson
10. Infoglobaldata Announces Updated Cisco Users List To Accelerate Business Growth
Author: Mark Griffith
11. Why Digital Marketing Agency Is Necessary For Your Business Growth
Author: pavitra poojary
12. Benefits Of A Smartphone
13. Global Industrials Robotics Market Is Estimated To Reach $77.7 Billion By 2024, Says Accurize Market
14. Global Checkpoint Inhibitors Market Is Estimated To Reach $56.5 Billion By 2025
15. Global Automotive Sensors Market Is Estimated To Reach $39.8 Billion By 2024, Says Accurize Market R