ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Bacall Associates: Singapore Trip Day 1 - Transportation Guide To Singapore
This became memorable for me because of the misadventures we had during planning and the trip itself. Nonetheless, Singapore is worth visiting I'd love to come back.
What You Need To Know:
• Singapore is one of the 25 countries Filipinos (with Philippine passport) can visit without a visa. The tourist visa is good for 30 days.
• Immigration officers in the Philippines are pretty strict to Filipinos going here. A lot of Filipinos visit Singapore as a tourist but they never came back instead start working there. Most often than not, they process the working permit in Singapore once they got the job. I hope you already read my Hong Kong series because I already stated the things you need to show to an immigration officer. But just to refresh, make sure you show you’re:
1. Fully filled and signed departure / embarkation card
2. Philippine passport
3. Itinerary Flight Details - make sure that you have a flight going back to the Philippines
4. Hotel/Hostel booking
5. Company ID - if you are employed it is best to show your company i.d. to ensure the officer you will come back again. Be confident. Officers might ask a lot.
6. Government ID and/or other supporting documents for self-employed and students.
• Singapore is a multicultural country comprises of Singaporeans, Indians, Malays, and a home to blue collar workers coming from Philippines, Indonesia, and Bangladesh. English, Chinese, Malay and Tamil are four official language in Singapore. The influence of Chinese and Malay language is apparent in their informal English they called Singlish.
• Money in Singapore is in Singapore Dollars (SGD). 1 SGD = 34-35PHP as of writing.
Travel Articles1. Exotic India Wildlife Tours With Bespoke India Holidays
2. Know Everything About The Grand Canyon Of India
Author: Liamtra Travellers
3. The One Day Picnic Resort Around Bangalore
Author: Rohan Kumar
4. Spirit Airlines Tickets To Uruguay | Get Your Seat Now
Author: Joe Smith
5. Leicester Airport Taxis: Various Aspects And Benefits To Be Considered For Travelling To Destination
6. 4 Secrets To Create Your Own Travel Blog
Author: Emily Jhon
7. Long Island Wine Tours
Author: jenifer clark
8. Why Hiring Airport Taxi Service For Local Transport In The Leicester Area Is Best Choice?
9. Shirdi Flight Package From Chennai, Chennai To Shirdi Flight Package
Author: Sri Sairam Subhayatra
10. This Rakhi, Gift An Experience
Author: trees n tigers
11. 6 Essential Reasons To Consider Before Hiring Taxi Service Amsterdam
Author: Sophi Nelson
12. Reasons Why Vacation Rentals Are Better Than Hotels
Author: Matthew Shillington
13. Weekend Gateway 2020 Near Mumbai
Author: Ananya Seth
14. Get Information From Air Canada Customer Service United Kingdom (uk)
Author: John Carl
15. Britannia Airport Cars Is Ready To Serve 24 Hour At London Luton Airport Transfer
Author: britannia airport