ALL >> Others >> View Article
Step By Step Guideline For An Effective Recruitment Process
The primary step towards recruitment is identifying the vacancy and evaluating the need of the same. Hiring allows the management to align the skill set of the workforce with the company’s objectives. Hence it is crucial to perform planning and analysis in doing so. There are two scenarios which need to be considered in this case. For a newly opened position, it is necessary to understand the strategic goals of the process in which the position has been created and its impact in future. An analysis needs to be done regarding any gaps which might be present within processes. In case of replacement, it is better to go through the necessities of the role and understand whether there are changes required in the job description.
The next step is to prepare an elaborate job description for the position. It plays a fundamental role towards job posting in later stages. Initially, the responsibilities need to be identified before developing the job description. It should contain general information like the job tile, departmental information, compensation range and so on. Then it should include position ...
... purpose, essential job functions, minimum professional and knowledge requirements and required academic qualifications. If there are any special requirements in terms of skills then that should also be highlighted.
Developing the recruitment plan is the next line of action for hiring. The essential elements for recruitment plan include posting period in accordance to the position, placement goals, any additional advertising sources required and resume banks. The additional advertising may include internet channels, print ads, job fairs and social media.
Forming the selection panel is the next course of action for the recruitment process. The selection panel should include a professional who has the in-depth knowledge about the position and its functionalities, technical personnel for accessing the skill set and one individual who will communicate with the candidate all the way.
The major task of implementing the recruitment plan is the next in line. The job posting is done across various platforms and the information is also circulated within the organization any internal references. In order to reach out to the maximum applicant pool, the sourcing and outreach measures need to be involved. Constant monitoring of the hiring activities and alteration in the recruitment plan needs to be performed from time to time.
It involves reviewing the applicants and developing a list of shortlisted candidates. At first the resumes are analysed to select the first level of eligible candidates. Then a pre-screening of the selected candidates should be done in terms of professional expertise and knowledge base.
Interviews are conducted after the short listing of candidates. It can be conducted in two ways, either physical or virtual. The final evaluation is done in terms of skills, professional expertise and other relevant areas.
The final candidate is selected after taking into consideration the evaluation results and performing relevant reference checks. The on boarding of the candidate is done through induction program which includes knowledge sharing regarding company norms and policies and job responsibilities.
The final stage of hiring is keeping the feedback system open regarding the hired candidate which allows analyzing the next course of action accordingly.
Others Articles1. Ott Platform Data Analysis: Helps In Choosing An Ott Service
Author: 3i Data Scraping
2. Top Reasons To Watch Live Tv In 4k And Fhd
3. Know How Sunjay Kapur, Karishma Kapoor’s Ex-husband Asked His Mother To Whack Karishma Kapoor When She Was Pregnant
Author: vijay kulkarni
4. Tips For Beginners By Best Digital Marketing Company In Bangalore - Im Solutions
Author: IM Solutions
5. Using E-cigarettes To Stop Smoking – Guidelines From A Flavair Distributor
Author: Stacey Slater
6. Diffondere Migliaia Di Notizie Della Nostra Sardegna & Funzionari Attivamente Sul Fatto Reale
Author: Lewis Charles
7. Ptfe Needle Valves Manufacturers In India
Author: Omaa metal source
8. How Effectively Einstantly Covers Latest Updates On Technology News
9. Birthday Photography Tips By Little Dimples By Tisha, Birthday Photographer In Bangalore
Author: Little Dimples by Tisha
10. Bearing Distributor And Bearing Supplier: Kg International
11. 2 Things You Must Know About Clipping Path Photo Editing
Author: Global Photo Edit
12. A Zombie Bar Distributor Gives Some Vaping Tips That You Know
Author: Stacey Slater
13. Learn To Driving Lesson Silverwater Like A Pro
Author: Safe Driving School
14. Why Loan Management System Is Important For Nbfcs
15. The Importance Of A Product Data Management (pdm) System For Your E-commerce Business
Author: Vision Global