ALL >> Health >> View Article
An Introduction To Hair Transplantation
Hair transplantation is the technique which involves the moving of hair from one part of the body to another part of the body. Basically it is a surgical technique and it is used to cover the balding part of the body. In fact the hair follicles are moved from the donor area of the body also called as the donor site. And then these are shifting to the balding part of the body also called as the balding area. Complete hair is not removed in this procedure. Instead only the follicles of hair are removed from the body.
The primary aim of this procedure is to treat the male baldness. Pattern baldness is successfully treated by this surgical technique.
Procedure of hair transplant
The procedure of hair transplant is a minimally invasive procedure and it is not as much painful as it is generally thought to be. In the process the grafts of hair follicles are taken and then these are implanted to the bald skin where it is desired to grow hair. However there is one important requirement for these hair follicles and that is that these hair follicles should be resistant to the balding. Genetically similar hair follicles are taken. It is preferred to use the hair follicles anywhere from the body of the same person. In this case there are minimum chances of tissue rejection or the skin reacting to changed hair follicles and their roots. If this factor is not considered, then there are chances that the skin may react to the foreign hair follicles and ultimately severe reactions may also result. Therefore screening tests should be made prior to carrying out the surgery. Generally the hair follicles present at the back of the head are considered resistant to balding and are also genetically favorable to be grafted and transplanted.
Applications of hair transplantation
There are many different places other than head where the transplantation technique can be carried out and it works successfully. There are many cases so far which have been reported to be successful and many people have got it done as well. Transplantation is done in order to restore the hair growth on eyelashes, beard, eyebrows, pubic hair and chest hair as well. Other than this, the technique is also applied in order to fill the scars which may be caused because of any injury or accident. The success rates are increasing day by day especially due to the latest techniques being used in this field like the technique of fue.
Find more information relating to fue, and hair loss treatment here.
Health Articles1. Why Is Tramadol Top Rated Pain Med Despite Being Addictive
Author: Harry Dalfio
2. Why Do Experts Consider Modvigil As The Genius Pill? Where To Buy Modvigil Online
Author: Easyrx Tabs
3. 5 Ways How Traditional Thai Massage Can Transform Lives
Author: Elegance Massage
4. What Is Coccidioidomycosis Disease In The Market?
Author: pharma market research
5. How To Take Propecia Properly To Draw Key Results For Male Baldness?
Author: Montanna Cart
6. Top Generic Medicine Store
7. Stand-up Open-mri Is The World’s Only Patient-friendly
Author: Washington Open MRI
8. Common Health Conditions Treated By A Dermatologist
Author: anu walia
9. Waklert Vs Modafinil: Illuminating The Differences & Similarities Between The Sleep Aid Med
Author: David Martinez
10. Freedom Of A Truly Non- Claustrophobic Open Mri Scan
Author: Washington Open MRI
11. Tips For Practice Anger Management
Author: Karma Guru Academy
12. Best Skin Clinic In Coimbatore
Author: signature18 clinic
13. Online Doctors Appointment In Texas |online Doctors Appointment New York
Author: Spirals Care
14. Get The Best Private Label Protein Powder With Labeling Services
Author: Omar Sanchez
15. Major 3 Symptoms Of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
Author: pharma market